• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many forumites are going to Mid-Ohio? Need directions...

25 posts in this topic

thedude will be there all day Saturday, can't do the hockey game or the dinner, since I'll have a friend with me, and this is his first con, so I don't know how "involved" he's gonna want to be... but maybe I can at least talk him into the forum dinner thing 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

look forward to meeting everyone, thumbsup2.gif

what time would the forum dinner be ? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm guessing somewhere quick right after the con. i have dude, buck and para's cell #'s so far.

ok, I'll talk it over with my bud, and see what he says.. I love forum dinners, only been to one so far (WW Chicago)..

Mapquest works

Start and end destination

Just emailed you Bob. You going to be there?

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I'd be into dinner, but not the game. Also, anygood nite clubs in the area for a 30'ish crowd?

devil.gif

Mapquest works

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I'd be into dinner, but not the game. Also, anygood nite clubs in the area for a 30'ish crowd?

devil.gif

I know of a great classy bar that serves delicious micro-brews. The Elevator, looks kinda upscale, no music or dancing, but HOT waitresses. Then there's the Frog & Boar...another great bar. Let me ask some of the locals around here to find some more great places. By the way, those bars I mentioned are within walking distance of a few hotels here.

Perhaps we can all meet at Paul's booth (silverandbronze) after the con to go grab a bite to eat? Paul sells the toon tumblers for those not familiar with his great product. I know I will catch up with most of you early in the day to get your sigs done.

I know theres a max and ermas and a couple of local restaurants near the Hyatt.

Mapquest works

devil.gif

I know of a great classy bar that serves delicious micro-brews. The Elevator, looks kinda upscale, no music or dancing, but HOT waitresses. Then there's the Frog & Boar...another great bar. Let me ask some of the locals around here to find some more great places. By the way, those bars I mentioned are within walking distance of a few hotels here.

yay.gif

Perhaps we can all meet at Paul's booth (silverandbronze) after the con to go grab a bite to eat? Paul sells the toon tumblers for those not familiar with his great product.

sounds good to me, I'll be at Paul's booth after the con is over..

thedude.

I'll be going Friday and half the day Saturday. I doubt I can do the forum dinner. sorry.gif

It's only a Sat/Sun show... gossip.gif

I bought the VIP pass which lets you go to the Friday preview that runs from 6-8 yay.gif.

Maybe I can beat Chuck to the books 893whatthe.gif