• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many forumites are going to Mid-Ohio? Need directions...

25 posts in this topic

I'll be going Friday and half the day Saturday. I doubt I can do the forum dinner. sorry.gif

It's only a Sat/Sun show... gossip.gif

I bought the VIP pass which lets you go to the Friday preview that runs from 6-8 yay.gif.

Maybe I can beat Chuck to the books 893whatthe.gif

Anyone else wanna go clubbing? devil.gif

I'm making plans as we speak...

Perhaps we can all meet at Paul's booth (silverandbronze) after the con to go grab a bite to eat? Paul sells the toon tumblers for those not familiar with his great product. I know I will catch up with most of you early in the day to get your sigs done.

I know theres a max and ermas and a couple of local restaurants near the Hyatt.

Everyone's more than welcome to stop by throughout the show, and certainly meet up there at the end of the day. I want to do dinner, but may have to entertain a non-collector whose helping me out instead. Not sure he would be able to handle a dozen or so of us funny-book geeks.

I'll be set up selling comics at space #210. Check the Mid-Ohio web site and click on floor plan to see location. Everyone stop but and say hi. The Toon Tumblers look great and I will be getting one. This is the one show a year I do that the wife attends so my after show hours will be tied up. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!