• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USAGE GUIDELINES - comment thread
3 3

1,589 posts in this topic

people used to bug me about that stupid non-bet with Fatrock, but now I've something far, far, far, far worse to toss out anytime I want.

Reneging on making good on a donation to a charity after losing a bet is "far, far, far, far worse" than completion of a deal (more like non-deal) to buy some comic books? You have serious issues with your priorities in your life buddy. :(

people used to bug me about that stupid non-bet with Fatrock, but now I've something far, far, far, far worse to toss out anytime I want.

Reneging on making good on a donation to a charity after losing a bet is "far, far, far, far worse" than completion of a deal (more like non-deal) to buy some comic books? You have serious issues with your priorities in your life buddy. :(

:golfclap:

Reneging on making good on a donation to a charity

There was never anything about a charity in the original "way more" non-bet, it was between me and Fatrock. :sumo:

And I offered to meet him and shove the $100 down his throat with my fist, but he never took me up on it.

You remind me of Juine of the Ultimate Fighter, you'd probably start crying like a baby after making an arse out of yourself. We have seen this movie before, part 3 in the works?

More family fare from the Marketplace:

Faust77798.jpg

Just to change the subject...while the pictures don't bother me, and I don't see the difference between having the book for sale here, or in a comic book store, I don't have little kids at home.

Maybe a voluntary X or Caution, in a title would help. Let parents know not to click ...and most probably let the teenage boys know they should click;)?

And I offered to meet him and shove the $100 down his throat with my fist, but he never took me up on it.

(tsk)

Physical threats are not allowed on these boards, and furthermore, 4 strikes results in a permanent ban.

Joe_Collector - Strike 1

joe_collector - strike

joe_collector strike

joe_collector strike

tth2 and joe_collector strikes and suspensions

MutantKeys, Monstro, Joe_Collector - Strikes

joe_collector strike 3 - 1 month suspension

Some folks never learn - 7 strikes (not including your shills) and still you refuse to abide by the rules of use as set by our gracious hosts? Mods notified... (thumbs u

Mods notified... (thumbs u

:roflmao:

You're such a petty little nerdling - all up in arms about my supposed transgressions, yet Renego here wantonly and openly reneges on a forum deal, and you... say nothing. Where's your indignation? Where are your insults?

That shows exactly what you are, my personal little troll, nothing more and nothing less - and that's all you'll ever be.

Why don't the three of you take this flame war elsewhere?

No way dude....have you been to General today??

This is the most interesting thing going!

:popcorn:

No way dude....have you been to General today??

This is the most interesting thing going!

:popcorn:

Almost !!

There are others, must be the moon pulling on the earth in some way .. :insane:

My work here is done, it's now in the hands of the moderators to take whatever action they feel is warranted given JC's repeated and egregious violations of the board rules. Fortunately, Peter and I both saw the offending post before JC was able to go back and edit it. (thumbs u