• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USAGE GUIDELINES - comment thread
3 3

1,589 posts in this topic

More family fare from the Marketplace:

Just to change the subject...while the pictures don't bother me, and I don't see the difference between having the book for sale here, or in a comic book store, I don't have little kids at home.

Maybe a voluntary X or Caution, in a title would help. Let parents know not to click ...and most probably let the teenage boys know they should click;)?

I would think that would be in very good taste, and should be part of the guidelines. I was a little shocked to see some of this stuff posted recently in the sales threads, with no warning what so ever. Using the current prevailing logic on the boards, perhaps we need to assume that every thread is packed with stuff like this before we open it?

More family fare from the Marketplace:

Just to change the subject...while the pictures don't bother me, and I don't see the difference between having the book for sale here, or in a comic book store, I don't have little kids at home.

Maybe a voluntary X or Caution, in a title would help. Let parents know not to click ...and most probably let the teenage boys know they should click;)?

I would think that would be in very good taste, and should be part of the guidelines. I was a little shocked to see some of this stuff posted recently in the sales threads, with no warning what so ever. Using the current prevailing logic on the boards, perhaps we need to ensure that every thread is packed with stuff like this before we open it?

:headbang:

I wouldn't mind a "NSFW" in the title, I was going through someone's thread and a nephew came into the room just as a neekid type cover came on screen.

[Peter and I both saw the offending post before JC was able to go back and edit it. (thumbs u

At least you admit you physically re-typed it into your responses, since it's slightly different than what I typed and IMMEDIATELY deleted.

Is it a board transgression to falsify quotations that were not actually written by the person quoted? hm

Fortunately, Peter and I both saw the offending post before JC was able to go back and edit it. (thumbs u

BUSTED.

Yep, you're busted for retyping my response and falsifying it, but not getting it exactly correct.

But you know all about board fraud don't you, Renego? lol

[Peter and I both saw the offending post before JC was able to go back and edit it. (thumbs u

At least you admit you physically re-typed it into your responses, since it's slightly different than what I typed and IMMEDIATELY deleted.

lol

You think anyone believes that garbage? Whatever you say Sir Strike-Alot. :roflmao:

I'm still here, and you'll still trolling.

I also know that Dena & co. are VERY interested in your "my work here is done" comment, as that solidifies your *only* purpose in the thread was to troll and provoke me, and get a strike against me.

Hopefully, you'll get a vacation for that.

I also know that Dena & co. are VERY interested in your "my work here is done" comment, as that solidifies your *only* purpose in the thread was to troll and provoke me, and get a strike against me.

Oh puh-leeze. If blame where butter we would all be greasy. If drbanner deserves a strike than you deserve one, I deserve one, buttock deserves one and countless others deserve one.

Oh puh-leeze. If blame where butter we would all be greasy. If drbanner deserves a strike than you deserve one, I deserve one, buttock deserves one and countless others deserve one.

Just as long as you are on top of the list before they run out of Strike Forms. :wishluck:

Edited by GACollectibles

:wishluck:

Joe's comments above make one of us a bold-face liar, and JC and I both know who that person is...as does everyone else for that matter. :gossip:

Let's keep our fingers crossed on this one gang, and everyone have a nice weekend! :wishluck:

To no one in particular....

If it takes four strikes before you are out, how many balls do you need for a walk?

Edited by MrBedrock

To no one in particular....

If it takes four strikes before you are out, how many balls do you need for a walk?

I don't think you need any? (shrug)

Joe's comments above make one of us a bold-face liar, and JC and I both know who that person is...as does everyone else for that matter.

I'd watch it, as I know for a FACT you didn't directly quote my original post.