• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Flash #119

13 posts in this topic

Gorgeous copy of the front Mark!! thumbsup2.gif Based on just viewing the front scan ( thank you for using a black backdrop on a hard to see yellow color ) I would say you could bump this up slightly to VF/VF+ (8.0-8.5) There appears to be just enough slight color breaking ticks on the spine and the blunted spine corners to keep it off a 9.0

I'd guess 8.0 from the front (soft corners, bit of spine wear, very nice overall). But at this grade level, we'd need to see the back to even have a fighting chance at fine-tuning the grade.

8.0/8.5 from what I see unless there are problems on the back cover

--Not many colors are better then bright yellow on a comic book

(orange and grey tone are my 2 favorites)

i think your assessment is pretty much right on. CGC is especially hard on HG SA DC's and despite the fact that i'd tend to call this at least a VF+, they usually were tougher than I was.

a spine nick or two, somewhat soft corners and the LLC bindery tear/very slight spine split shouldn't pull this below an 8.0 in almost anybody's book......... thumbsup2.gif

7.0 looks good, possible overhang and tear at btm bindery, maybe color flakes or abrasion on spine can't tell 4 sure, off center cover and has this book been cleaned or pressed? assuming it's complete and has a back cover of course with noi defects