• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear "Golden Age" Forumites…"Wish you were still here – Hope all is well!"

80 posts in this topic

Hay Dan… nice that you dropped by hi.gif

I had reservations about making this thread because I knew I wasn't going to remember all the great people/posters (such as yourself and the 10 others I've missed so far). Looks like I only managed to remember those that I had tighter friendships with on and off the boards.

I'm glad you and your family are doing well.

Don't be a stranger.

headbang.gif

Maybe BOC actually hooked up with a worthy Babe and is demonstrating proper priority management.

devil.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gifyay.gif

BTW… I like the "Golden Age Board" reference… much better than "Old School".

I'll change the thread title if I still can.

Thanks

If BachelorOfComix is banned, then the mods missed it too, b/c there's no record of it.

Although I'm from the "Silver Age" of the boards, I miss these Golden Age board members too. These boards have definitely changed over time.

Hadn't realized there was one… perhaps I can.

If Brian is going, that might make it a done deal. If so, first round is on me Dan.

Will there be on-site grading?

hi.gif

Thanks! Always reading the forums.

Will you be in NY in February....CGC dinner, perhaps?

Dan

Hadn't realized there was one… perhaps I can.

If Brian is going, that might make it a done deal. If so, first round is on me Dan.

Will there be on-sire grading?

hi.gif

Thanks! Always reading the forums.

Will you be in NY in February....CGC dinner, perhaps?

Dan

When did CGC get into grading Dad's?

There you are! Was'up Kevin? You as heavily into Art as Mike theses days?

hi.gif

flowerred.gif

hey Bruce,

I'm always lurking.......several times a week actually.......I just don't post that often and when I do, I tend to do it in the Original Art forums. I have been wondering where you've been hiding......I've been keeping a lower profile and with art, being that it's more costly, there is less wheelin' & dealing..... - we should talk. I'll drop you a pm. -

Mike