• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Age X-Men thread

2,282 posts in this topic

That annual 10 can be a tough one, I am having the hardest time finding Uncanny X-Men 2000 nn.

me too. ;)

It will be nice one day when we are not competing on the hard stuff.

Picked up this upgrade on the bay.......

Nice copy of 294. I just got mine back from CGC. I got a 296 too. I got an extra 294 too - I should have looked to see who needs one and sent you a PM. I got an extra 296 too.

Hi everyone,

As many of you know, I am in the midst of selling off my collection on CLink and will be selling the remainder of the copper and modern books in April's Focused Auction. The guys at comiclink have spoken with me and have come up with the idea of selling the bulk of the late copper and modern books in various lots. I agree with their idea but wanted to ask all of you what books do you think would be served better being listed individually than in lots. I was thinking we'd list 151-300 individually and 301-514 in lots with the exception of the 9.9 issues which I think would do better individually. Are there any issues that stand out in that run?

Thanks for any input,

Casey

If you sell in lots, I wouldn't sell more than 2 or 3 books per lot.

Agreed, you don't want to lose set builders by having too many books they already may have in a lot.

Thanks guys. I'm not sure what lot size comiclink is thinking about, they are still working on it, but 3 comics per lot sounds good. And selling the variants individually might also be a good idea.