• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody notice action1kid's odd posting?

44 posts in this topic

hello all...

I am late to the party, but Action1Kid is one of the "great" guys in the comic and now I am sure, the original art world (if you want to learn a little about him, hit the GA section and do a search...I drool every time I see some of his stuff)

rick

Anybody notice this? The user action1kid has been making really short posts (without a lot of content) to most of the threads on the front page of the Original Comic Art/ OA Market Place/ Comic Magazine subsections of the forum. Its kind of annoying.

Is this guy trying to pad his post count? If so, that's sad. frown.gif

How do you think greggy's post count got so high. He's the master. grin.gif

Anybody notice this? The user action1kid has been making really short posts (without a lot of content) to most of the threads on the front page of the Original Comic Art/ OA Market Place/ Comic Magazine subsections of the forum. Its kind of annoying.

makepoint.gif

makepoint.gif
sumo.gif

Action1kid has always posted short posts. That's just his style. But he's a really cool guy with a lot of interesting knowledge. I doubt he cares about his post count. He just tends to post in bite-sized chunks.

Action1kid has always posted short posts. That's just his style. But he's a really cool guy with a lot of interesting knowledge. I doubt he cares about his post count. He just tends to post in bite-sized chunks.

I love the " that's sad frown.gif " part 27_laughing.gif .

The guy owns an Action #1 he has nothing to be sad about.

I did that one night.... it looks great, and feels like that plate spinning guy on the Ed Sullivan Show. If anyone else posts you have to re-post to get top billing again. Cool. Sort of like a sand castle... its fun to look at while it lasts!.

I love the " that's sad frown.gif " part 27_laughing.gif .

The guy owns an Action #1 he has nothing to be sad about.

cloud9.gif