• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody notice action1kid's odd posting?

44 posts in this topic

Anybody notice this? The user action1kid has been making really short posts (without a lot of content) to most of the threads on the front page of the Original Comic Art/ OA Market Place/ Comic Magazine subsections of the forum. Its kind of annoying.

Is this guy trying to pad his post count? If so, that's sad. frown.gif

Anybody notice this? The user action1kid has been making really short posts (without a lot of content) to most of the threads on the front page of the Original Comic Art/ OA Market Place/ Comic Magazine subsections of the forum. Its kind of annoying.

The more likely scenario is someone used his computer and posted for him. (Guests/kids over at his house?)

His posting style was always to make rather short posts (like me).

He mostly posted in the GA area but maybe he's looking to get some OA now...?

confused-smiley-013.gif

popcorn.gif

Action#1 kid is not sad. He is a really cool guy. And we love him in the OA forum. We will take him if you guys dont want him.

I think this post from "Royale" is more than a little "Krazy". Are you making decries on behalf of the OA forum after being there for a little over 35 hours? Hmmm - it really doesn't add up ... unless you are a shill.

confused-smiley-013.gif

If that's the way he posts, that's cool. I just found it a little odd.

popcorn.gif

Action#1 kid is not sad. He is a really cool guy. And we love him in the OA forum. We will take him if you guys dont want him.

I think this post from "Royale" is more than a little "Krazy". Are you making decries on behalf of the OA forum after being there for a little over 35 hours? Hmmm - it really doesn't add up ... unless you are a shill.

I thought the saaaaame thing.

popcorn.gif

He could at least try by coming up with better usernames

popcorn.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

popcorn.gif

Lame is, as lame does. smirk.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

I agree!

BTW hi.gif KK

Hi

Never though id see a post like this,But you live and learn.

Yes,I have been getting very serious with original art.Even beyond Superman.

So Ive been poking my nose around there with short appreciative posts on what the guys were showing off.I even got a lead on a Shuster piece.Nothing more than that.Ill lightin up on my appreciation of your stuff[via posts] I am not being sarcastic.No harm done. Been trying to get my young guy to appreciate comics.He likes the comic magazines section.Thats why you have seen me there.

He likes the stuff there.I do however do the typing.He is only 6.

I appreciate that your lookin out for the boys.No harm done.