• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Non Payer Alert

220 posts in this topic

Yeah, Herald2Galactus has no paid on a couple large transactions and put the screws to Anfield for $50.

He should be officially banned and the horse he rode in on.

See my post in Anfields latest thread.

I know this thread is over a year old.

I wanted to chime in and say for the record that HEARLD2GALATUS had me design two clocks for him, which took me a few hours.

I mailed him the clocks first and never saw any money. That was a drag, and the first trouble I've ever had with anyone, regarding payment, for something I've sold on these boards.

Re-reading this thread, he wasn't kidding about that being his last post.

I wonder if he adopted a new handle and still posts here ?

Did everyone, or anyone, involved in the trouble ever get paid or have their problem resolved ??

Just curious.

I wanted to chime in and say for the record that HEARLD2GALATUS had me design two clocks for him, which took me a few hours.

I mailed him the clocks first and never saw any money. That was a drag, and the first trouble I've ever had with anyone, regarding payment, for something I've sold on these boards.

Did everyone, or anyone, involved in the trouble ever get paid or have their problem resolved ??

Just curious.

If memory serves me well, I believe Foolkiller was involved in getting payment for some board members. :hi: from a fellow Vegas forumite.

Just curious.

I wouldn't yell too loud about wanting money for your bootlegged clocks. mums the word :baiting:

Was I yelling ? Who is yelling ?

Anyway, I make no money from the clocks. In fact, I lost money on the clocks I sold to HEARLD2GALACTUS...I was just wondering if the people involved actually DID get compensated.

By the way, you should get a clock. Everyone likes them and it's a pleasure for me to accommodate the forum members request for their favorite covers, reproduced on a clockface.

ive got an Avengers 1 and GL 87 at school.

sorry, no pics, as im sure examples would be nice.

Arex

Copyright infringement enabler. (tsk)

When Mike Richardson (Dark Horse Comics) used to be "only" a comic shop dealer, he let me walk off with tons of stuff that I paid him for later. He eventually made the big time, and I'm glad he did - he's a great guy and a hard worker, and obviously has some faith in trust.

I haven't had any bad dealings with anyone here. As a newb here, I think I've figured out who the schmucks are/were and it never hurts to hear about sellers or buyers dragging their feet or not following through. I hope this whole thing is able to get resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

I've done e-Bay and have had only a few bad experiences buying books there. After spending time here, I'd much rather try and get my books here than e-Bay. But just like e-Bay, mess happens and deals go bad - though it looks like the community here won't tolerate any flakey wildly_fanciful_statement, which is good.

BTW, thanks to all I have bought from or sold to, and thanks for all the welcome messages! :hi: Now I'll leave my newb 2c and go back to lurking. :shy:

OT: Mike Richardson is indeed one of the nicest guys in the comic biz, hands down. (thumbs u

When Mike Richardson (Dark Horse Comics) used to be "only" a comic shop dealer, he let me walk off with tons of stuff that I paid him for later. He eventually made the big time, and I'm glad he did - he's a great guy and a hard worker, and obviously has some faith in trust.

I haven't had any bad dealings with anyone here. As a newb here, I think I've figured out who the schmucks are/were and it never hurts to hear about sellers or buyers dragging their feet or not following through. I hope this whole thing is able to get resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

I've done e-Bay and have had only a few bad experiences buying books there. After spending time here, I'd much rather try and get my books here than e-Bay. But just like e-Bay, mess happens and deals go bad - though it looks like the community here won't tolerate any flakey wildly_fanciful_statement, which is good.

BTW, thanks to all I have bought from or sold to, and thanks for all the welcome messages! :hi: Now I'll leave my newb 2c and go back to lurking. :shy:

OT: Mike Richardson is indeed one of the nicest guys in the comic biz, hands down. (thumbs u

Damn newbs :makepoint: