• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Non Payer Alert

220 posts in this topic

Hmmm I sent him a money order order 2 months ago and still have not received the comics. I PMed him and he told me he sent them by the wrong method (I am in Canada) and that he would resend them. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but now almost 3 weeks later I still don't have the books. I was trying to be positive but now I seem to have lost all hope tonofbricks.gif

He has assured me last night that payment would be sent NOW. I have been waiting for over 2 months. I'm not going to say anything else now but im hoping he does indeed pay for the books that i sent him this week. If not i will reveal all the details.

frown.gif sorry to hear someone broke your trust Matt...

You should then only deal with me in the future acclaim.gif

shy.gif

He has assured me last night that payment would be sent NOW. I have been waiting for over 2 months. I'm not going to say anything else now but im hoping he does indeed pay for the books that i sent him this week. If not i will reveal all the details.

shy.gif

Yep, i can safely say that i have sent books to Mad Dog before receiving payment and he ALWAYS comes through thumbsup2.gif

You don't get credit for buying some of the books you commit to. screwy.gif If you commit to a purchase, you pay the Man, period. sumo.gif

The fact that there are at least 3 occasions of non-payment is distressing, at best. smirk.gif

shy.gif

Yep, i can safely say that i have sent books to Mad Dog before receiving payment and he ALWAYS comes through thumbsup2.gif

flowerred.gif

Hmmm I sent him a money order order 2 months ago and still have not received the comics. I PMed him and he told me he sent them by the wrong method (I am in Canada) and that he would resend them. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but now almost 3 weeks later I still don't have the books. I was trying to be positive but now I seem to have lost all hope tonofbricks.gif

doesnt take 3 weeks to send to canada tonofbricks.gif

Hey Danny, seeing this thread just reminded me that I'm still waiting on your payment for this book I sent you over last month:

1510803-gsxmen_1_cgc98.jpg

Hate to call you out in public like this, but I'm really going to need that $24K pretty soon... confused-smiley-013.gif

1510803-gsxmen_1_cgc98.jpg.94aee6762b818a2655f0de2855de8664.jpg

Hey Danny, seeing this thread just reminded me that I'm still waiting on your payment for this book I sent you over last month:

Hate to call you out in public like this, but I'm really going to need that $24K pretty soon... confused-smiley-013.gif

MK just PM'ed me saying he is going on vacation. 893whatthe.gif

I traded books with HG2, and he was suppose to resend the books out. (Since he made a mistake in labeling it...)

He sent me some before, after making a "mistake" with the label the first time.

He uses AIM, and he's usually one daily, and either I speak to him.

Or else he'll IM me. He's a great guy to me.

schwarzesschafunterweissen.jpg

Yummy cloud9.gif

Souvlaki

Gyro

cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

hail.gif

I love eating cute animals!

Some of the ugly ones taste pretty good too....,

I too have dealt with him with no problems and would echo the feeling that he seems a good guy (for an Irish fan that is haha). I hope all is well also and bet that he makes things right around here with anyone that feels slighted.

I was going to say the same thing, he seems nice for a St Louis Rams fan, and I hope he makes all these deals right.

Im waiting for the bank to give me an ok for the loan insane.gif

shy.gif

BTW... NON of the books you had mailed to me have shown up so far. I would get in touch with the original sellers ASAP.

p.s. Anyone want to buy some slabs real cheap?