• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Non Payer Alert

220 posts in this topic

Hey Danny, seeing this thread just reminded me that I'm still waiting on your payment for this book I sent you over last month:

1510803-gsxmen_1_cgc98.jpg

Hate to call you out in public like this, but I'm really going to need that $24K pretty soon... confused-smiley-013.gif

MK just PM'ed me saying he is going on vacation. 893whatthe.gif

Im going to the Bahamas heading to JFK now hi.gif

He has assured me last night that payment would be sent NOW. I have been waiting for over 2 months. I'm not going to say anything else now but im hoping he does indeed pay for the books that i sent him this week. If not i will reveal all the details.

frown.gif sorry to hear someone broke your trust Matt...

You should then only deal with me in the future acclaim.gif

shy.gif

Yep, i can safely say that i have sent books to Mad Dog before receiving payment and he ALWAYS comes through thumbsup2.gif

BTW... NON of the books you had mailed to me have shown up so far. I would get in touch with the original sellers ASAP.

p.s. Anyone want to buy some slabs real cheap?

Sure, if their $1-5 and free shipping. popcorn.gif

Hey Danny, seeing this thread just reminded me that I'm still waiting on your payment for this book I sent you over last month:

Hate to call you out in public like this, but I'm really going to need that $24K pretty soon... confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey, didn't you sell me that same book! 893whatthe.gif

Send that puppy to me and I'll get the payment out by the second Tuesday of next week!

I swear! thumbsup2.gifangel.gif

Hey, didn't you sell me that same book! 893whatthe.gif

devil.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif Maybe I can still catch him at the airport..... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Look for the 6'4 1/2 dude with blue skin running in the airport 893whatthe.gif

Well, this is New York City, after all...that might not narrow it down quite enough... tongue.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

here i am guys... making my long awaited arrival to this thread

at no point did i debate that i was having problems getting MO'S to certain members, i have kept in contact with all of you, and have appologized repeatadly

i have given u all offers to go and sell your books

and have kept u all updated

fox is the only one whoes books i have , and i have explained the situation with him..and hes unhappy and im sorry

look guys, if u all think im picking and choosing who i pay, im sorry, but im not

anyone who wants to not deal with me in the future thats fine

but alot of u are making me sound like a theif, which i am not

go ahead and sell the books u have on hold for me, thats fine...

but i do feel this thread was uncalled for

at no point did i debate that i was having problems getting MO'S to certain members, i have kept in contact with all of you, and have appologized repeatadly

fox is the only one whoes books i have , and i have explained the situation with him..and hes unhappy and im sorry

look guys, if u all think im picking and choosing who i pay, im sorry, but im not

This is going to get worse now. Nice reply.

This is going to get worse now. Nice reply.

foreheadslap.gif

I'm sorry to say that I have had the same experience with herald2galactus.

He agreed to buy a book, but I just never received payment after months of waiting.

I wouldn't have minded if I was kept informed of the ongoing situation, but he told me that he would mail a cheque in the next few days and after about 4-5 weeks of waiting I had to PM him asking if the cheque was on it's way. His response was, sorry he didn't mail it as he has a lot on his plate.

If that was true, how about an interim PM letting me know that? Why wait until you are being chased?

Mind you he still had time to post numerous WTB threads in the marketplace during the time I was waiting.

I wasn't going to publically out him here, but it does indeed look like a trend. If you can't follow through with agreed transactions, stop chasing after more books. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Normally I would say that this person was deserving the benefit of the doubt -- especially since I recently was a bit flaky with a board member in getting a check to them. Problem here is that this is the 5th time (and counting) there appears to be a problem. At the very least, Herald, you gotta come on, take responsibility, and get the people paid ASAP, or stop buying books.

Normally I would say that this person was deserving the benefit of the doubt -- especially since I recently was a bit flaky with a board member in getting a check to them. Problem here is that this is the 5th time (and counting) there appears to be a problem. At the very least, Herald, you gotta come on, take responsibility, and get the people paid ASAP, or stop buying books.

Class Action Time? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

Class Action Time? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

Believe me I know *spoon* happens, but then just halt yourself from buying books for a little bit, or, at least as blowout suggests, update as much as possible. I'm betting Pirate would be a LOT less upset if you told him a week later, hey man, I just can't buy this. As opposed to a month later.