• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Journey Into Mystery #83

13 posts in this topic

Despite my providing you a copy that fits exactly within your grade range and price the fact that I have heard nothing from you, especially given you are aware of the book, would seem to imply that you don't want to buy it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Be advised, therefore, that the book is to be made available to the general public starting Sunday.

Despite my providing you a copy that fits exactly within your grade range and price the fact that I have heard nothing from you, especially given you are aware of the book, would seem to imply that you don't want to buy it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Be advised, therefore, that the book is to be made available to the general public starting Sunday.

Do you talk like this all the time . . . or just when you write? grin.gif

Please be advised that your copy doesn't blow my skirt up . . . but thanks for you benevolence. smile.gif

Do you talk like this all the time . . . or just when you write? grin.gif

Please be advised that your copy doesn't blow my skirt up . . . but thanks for you benevolence. smile.gif

Thank god, please keep your skirt down there Marilyn insane.gif