• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS(From Santas): Island Of Misfit Books

637 posts in this topic

Don't worry only buying silver adventures atm. I've been caught up in quite the few Nik sell a thons and they are quite addicting.

Just seeing if my Jedi Mind Trick works... stooges.gif

Thanks for the great books by the way, just got them today..my son loves those avengers books...top notch thumbsup2.gif

Chris

Should've skipped the party, missed all the good books

Not really, as these books were all gone the instant they were posted. I know, since I hit a few immediately, but was a second too slow.

I'm not even sure the two big buyers even looked at the title, and just hit Reply, then cut-n-paste in takeit.gif.

Not really, as these books were all gone the instant they were posted. I know, since I hit a few immediately, but was a second too slow.

I'm not even sure the two big buyers even looked at the title, and just hit Reply, then cut-n-paste in takeit.gif.

27_laughing.gif yep i had the same thinking. it seems the only way for others to buy the books is to put a takeit.gif sign BEFORE Nik's posting and hope they get lucky on the post.

27_laughing.gif yep i had the same thinking. it seems the only way for others to buy the books is to put a takeit.gif sign BEFORE Nik's posting and hope they get lucky on the post.

I knew what I was doing. I only regret I missed the defenders. sorry.gif

yep i had the same thinking. it seems the only way for others to buy the books is to put a takeit.gif sign BEFORE Nik's posting and hope they get lucky on the post.

I wish I woulda thought of that. I wind up hitting reply when I see a book I like and hitting takeit.gif after....of couse I lost 3-4 books in this thread that way.

My way is certainly not the fastest. DSL helps to see the images immediately, and trusting Nik's grades helps too.

Chris