• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS(From Santas): Island Of Misfit Books

637 posts in this topic

You guys are just lucky I don't want any books right now, with my T1 connection I would be Denial-of-service attacking all your IPs and have the playing field all to myself acclaim.gif

All I got outta that was "You guys 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif playing field to myself acclaim.gif

J/k poke2.gif

C

Uh... DSL/Cable modem in the states is now about 3-5 megabits for DOWNLOADS.. That's 2-3x faster than a T1

You've got us on Upload speeds generally though.

You guys are just lucky I don't want any books right now, with my T1 connection I would be Denial-of-service attacking all your IPs and have the playing field all to myself acclaim.gif

All I got outta that was "You guys 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif playing field to myself acclaim.gif

J/k poke2.gif

C

you got the jist of of it yay.gif

Uh... DSL/Cable modem in the states is now about 3-5 megabits for DOWNLOADS.. That's 2-3x faster than a T1

You've got us on Upload speeds generally though.

I have 20Mbps right now...but upload sucks though...don't think I get 8-9 Mbps.... frown.gif

fastest "edit" in the west

I did that to show that it's not the T1 speed... it's actually how you post... or see others posting. I need to head to the office actually... so I'm out. thumbsup2.gif

If anyone would like to compare notes on how to speed post, PM me.. tongue.gif