• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Unrestored CGC Books for sale *DELETED*

19 posts in this topic

Ouch. I just did a GPA on a few of those books/prices.....

I like making a buck like the next guy but on the boards these prices seem a bit steep. But, I could be wrong. I have been wrong before. Who knows. Maybe they will all sell in the next hour or so...Goood luck.

893naughty-thumb.gif bad form to comment on prices on another seller's thread

I like making a buck like the next guy but on the boards these prices seem a bit steep. But, I could be wrong. I have been wrong before. Who knows. Maybe they will all sell in the next hour or so...Goood luck.

The lack of response probably speaks for itself?

Maybe, but it all depends on how "out there" the prices are. If they're as bad as NC made it seem, then I feel he did potential buyers a service.

$200 Detective Comics 404 CGC 9.2 OW/WP

As long as the cover is aligned ok and price includes shipping 893crossfingers-thumb.gif... takeit.gif

This seems like a fairly hot book lately, with several 9.2 copies selling in the $200 range.

Hi guys,

I forgot to say PM me with any offers. I hear a few people saying they think the prices are high, but I am not making any sort of killing here and these books are not the easy ones to get in high grade.

Scans will be coming to everyone who asked later today.

Thanks again for looking

Bad form to comment on his prices? Why is that? Who's job is it? I think his prices are high, why is that bad form? 400+ views and one sale. His prices must be a tad high. If they were too low the books would have likely sold by now. I'm not picking on him, just stating the obvious. Now he asked for offers. That should help sell a few of the books. They are all collectible issues. Nice stuff if priced to sell.

Bad form to comment on his prices? Why is that? Who's job is it? I think his prices are high, why is that bad form? 400+ views and one sale. His prices must be a tad high. If they were too low the books would have likely sold by now. I'm not picking on him, just stating the obvious. Now he asked for offers. That should help sell a few of the books. They are all collectible issues. Nice stuff if priced to sell.

893scratchchin-thumb.gifm, seem to recall some having a hissy when they're BS grading was questioned. who's (sic) job is it? it's between the seller and someone actually interested in the books.

I'll be sure to comment on your next thread . . . devil.gif You can think whatever you want, but this is HIS selling thread - he's not asking for your opinion makepoint.gif

Jeff, I stand corrected. Sorry. hail.gif

Divad..... You whine too much. poke2.gif He pulled the thread. Must have sold all those books?

Watch all my threads, it's OK with me.

I'd pull my thread too, if someone whizzed all over it . . . poke2.gif