• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another EC collecting thread!

150 posts in this topic

Well yet again an excuse top post my favorite all-time EC cover Haunt of Fear #12 (Northford Copy). You simply cant beat a Graham Ingels rotting Zombie and this cover simply oozes atmosphere !

frontHOF12.jpg

Awesome cover. 893applaud-thumb.gif I sold a slabbed 9.6 of this last year to "Jhalpe," who subsequently put it on the block at Heritage. I still miss it every now and then!

Northford, eh? Didja get it through Metro?

Awesome cover. 893applaud-thumb.gif I sold a slabbed 9.6 of this last year to "Jhalpe," who subsequently put it on the block at Heritage. I still miss it every now and then!

What about your other Gaines copies? popcorn.gif

What about your other Gaines copies? popcorn.gif

yay.gif

crimesuspenstories24op2.jpg

panic7mh3.jpg

shocksuspenstories12qa4.jpg

crimesuspenstories22vg1.jpg

talesfromthecrypt33da6.jpg

headbang.gifdevil.gifheadbang.gifdevil.gifheadbang.gifdevil.gif

Simply superb books, gentlemen...I never get tired of looking at ECs.

100_1389.jpg

STEVE

I never get tired of looking at your pics! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif