• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Modern lots/sets - Fables, Catwoman, Batman (Hush), JSA, etc. - UPDATED!

34 posts in this topic

Welcome once again to my big "I'm Moving in '07" sale! No way I can take all this stuff with me, so MAKE IT GO AWAY!

All comics are 1st prints and are from the original owner (me!): read once and boxed, plain and simple. Call 'em all VF/NM. Some may be a little bit worse (unlikely!), some better. And they're all cheap! Woo-hoo!

PAYMENT OPTIONS: PayPal ONLY! (domestic and international).

DOMESTIC SHIPPING: $5 for small lots (1-10 comics or so) via USPS Priority flat rate envelope with delivery confirmation; $7 for medium-sized lots (11-30 comics or so) via boxed USPS Priority with delivery confirmation; and $8 for BIG lots via the newer, bigger flat rate Priority Mail box with delivery confirmation. And screw Media Mail! The time you waste waiting for that *spoon* to show up could be better spent enjoying my cheap comics!!!

NOTE: Combine lots to save on shipping!

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Buyer pays exact costs (TBD...usually starts at around $10 USD). Please e-mail me first for a quote!

As before, takeit.gif rules! Hit me with it and I'll send you an invoice.

Check the "kudos" thread for my local reputation on the boards; please also check my eBay feedback for nearly 10 years' worth of 100% satisfied eBay customers:

eBay feedback

And now, the good stuff!

Fables: #1 - 3, 6 - 11, 14 - 17. Willingham, Vertigo. 13 comics total.

$35 + shipping.

DCP_3013.jpg

JSA: 24 - 47, 50 - 53, 64, 67.

JSA Unholy 3: #1 (squarebound Elseworlds).

JSA Strange Adventures: #1.

Golden Age Secret Files and Origins: one-shot.

JLA/JSA Secret Files and Origins: one-shot. 34 comics total.

$25 + shipping.

DCP_3016.jpg

Welcome once again to my big "I'm Moving in '07" sale! No way I can take all this stuff with me, so MAKE IT GO AWAY!

All comics are 1st prints and are from the original owner (me!): read once and boxed, plain and simple. Call 'em all VF/NM. Some may be a little bit worse (unlikely!), some a ittle better. And they're all cheap! Woo-hoo!

PAYMENT OPTIONS: PayPal ONLY! (domestic and international).

DOMESTIC SHIPPING: $5 for small lots (1-10 comics or so) via USPS Priority flat rate envelope with delivery confirmation; $7 for medium-sized lots (11-30 comics or so) via boxed USPS Priority with delivery confirmation; and $8 for BIG lots via the newer, bigger flat rate Priority Mail box with delivery confirmation. And screw Media Mail! The time you waste waiting for that *spoon* to show up could be better spent enjoying my cheap comics!!!

NOTE: Combine lots to save on shipping!

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Buyer pays exact costs (TBD...usually starts at around $10 USD). Please e-mail me first for a quote!

As before, takeit.gif rules! Hit me with it and I'll send you an invoice.

Check the "kudos" thread for my local reputation on the boards; please also check my eBay feedback for nearly 10 years' worth of 100% satisfied eBay customers:

eBay feedback

And now, the good stuff!

Fables: #1 - 3, 6 - 11, 14 - 17. Willingham, Vertigo. 13 comics total.

$35 + shipping.

DCP_3013.jpg

takeit.gif

Ok. I lied. Here are a few more oldies but goodies, all at reduced prices (list only, no pics):

Alias: #1, #11 - 17; Elektra: #1 - 3. Lots of post-post-modern superhero slickness from Brian Michael Bendis and company. 11 comics total.

$6 + shipping.

America's Best: Giant #1; Terra Obscura #1; Smax #1 - 3; The Many Worlds of Tesla Strong #1. More old school goodness from Alan Moore and a bullpen full of first-rate artists! 6 comics total.

$5 + shipping.

Cable: #48, #50, #51, #53 - 55, #57 - 62; #64 - 70. Stellar Kirby-esque art by Ladronn. 25 comics total.

$10 + shipping.

Captain America (1995): #444, #449, #454 (Mark Waid); Captain America vol. 3 (1998): #1 - 5 (Heroes Return), #32, #39 - 46; Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty: #1 - 6 (Mark Waid). Waid, Garney, more. 23 comics total.

$12 + shipping.

Fantastic Four vol. 3: #1-4 ("Heroes Return"), 8, 13-47, 50-52, 55-56; Iron Man #14 (story continues from FF 14); Fantastic Four 4th Voyage of Sinbad (squarebound one-shot); plus FF Annuals 1999, 2000, 2001; Marvel Knights 4 #1; and Marvels Comics Fantastic Four #1 (with great art by Paul Smith). 51 comics total.

$20 + shipping.

Fantastic Four vol. 3: 60 - 79 (#508), #509 - 524. The complete Mark Waid run! Includes 4 copies of FF #60 (Waid's first issue). 39 comics total.

$18 + shipping.

Ultimate Nightmare: #1 - 5; Ultimate Secret #1 - 2; Ultimate War #1. Warren Ellis, Mark Millar...the usual Ultimate suspects. 8 comics total.

$4 + shipping.

Ultimate Six: #1 - 7. Complete run, prelude to "New Avengers".

$5 + shipping.