• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,814 posts in this topic

Do any of these FC have different interior covers as well? I know some of the 10 cent Dell Mickey Mouse comics were like that (and I'm not sure if they also had different back covers) but was curious about four colors. Specifically Disneys

Ed

Here's a few more covers 928 because l have always been a big Lloyd Bridges fan :grin: And 221, 220, 219, 213, 211, 207, 205, 200, 199 and 195 to fill some gaps

th_4c0219.jpg

Been trying to locate a copy of this for years.. hard to find. :frustrated:

Got a stack of 30+ FCs in the mail earlier this week. Only have time to scan 2 with the baby around. Have about another 12 that will fill holes for the thread.

First is 1018 not yet seen as per the spreadsheet. Not the best shape but the right price and it completes for me the John Wayne covers in the FC run: The Conquerors, The Comancheros, The Wings of Eagle, The Horse Soldiers and this last one Rio Bravo :)

The other one, 400, is a fave from this batch. Not only does McWilliams give us a terrific cover but he does the art from cover to cover in this issue. With this book, I believe I am only missing one issue for the complete Space Cadet. I am missing one issue from the regular run.

104436.jpg.aa198294ea03d6ebc33964718da64a6a.jpg

104437.jpg.dcd39c91adc14b800f12e5f4b5481138.jpg

Do any of these FC have different interior covers as well? I know some of the 10 cent Dell Mickey Mouse comics were like that (and I'm not sure if they also had different back covers) but was curious about four colors. Specifically Disneys

Ed

So far the only different interiors I've seen are on Canadian editions. Some of them have blank inside covers.

Monty

First is 1018 not yet seen as per the spreadsheet. Not the best shape but the right price and it completes for me the John Wayne covers in the FC run: The Conquerors, The Comancheros, The Wings of Eagle, The Horse Soldiers and this last one Rio Bravo :)

You missed The Searchers #709

You missed The Searchers #709

Right you are. Good news is that I do have a copy of The Searchers, so let's make that 6 for 6. Yay!