• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Men's Action type mags from the 50s &60s Nazi Bondage Torture covers

11 posts in this topic

Shipping is $5 on any number of books in U.S., I will ship internationally.

Man's Action Jan 1961 FN- condition. Twisted torture cover - Hitler's Inferno of Branded Women! - more sleazy illos inside. $45

mansaction.jpg

Man's Life April 1960 VG- condition - some H2O damage at bottom spine - more visible on back. Busty Nazi she-devils, oh yeah! $12

manslife.jpg

Men Today March 1962 looks VG+ but has a fairly large yellow stain on a couple interior pages. June Wilkinson pics. Outrageous Nazi BBQ cover! "Roast in Hell, My Sweet!" $40

mentoday.jpg

WILD Dec. 1957 G/VG due to piece out a bottom of cover. 2nd issue. Unforgetable Triple Decap cover! $45

wild.jpg

Wildcat Dec. 1962 G+, cover is in one piece, but unglued from spine. Cool Juvenile Deliquent branding cover, and of course the lush illustrations for "Devil Dope Runners of Red China!", which seem to have more to do with female bondage than dope. $20

wildcat.jpg

Wow, never seen these things before. Awesome covers, although a little demented and violent. I would love to own one of those mags.

Wow, never seen these things before. Awesome covers, although a little demented and violent. I would love to own one of those mags.

Considerably more graphic than pre-code horror and crime, with a heavy dependence on Nazis. How did they get away with it, even if it was on the top shelf??