• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New guy saying hi

49 posts in this topic

Hi, I've just joined the boards and figured I'd just post post to say hi to everyone. I know 2 or 3 of the regulars here and after browsing the threads for a while I feel like I know a whole bunch of you. hi.gif

Anyway I'm a Marvel Zombie from the UK and my current ambition is to complete my Avengers collection. 4 more books to go.

See you around.

Garry

Greetings to you all, it's great to have such a nice welcome. smile.gif

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys, it seems like a great place to hang out.

Us UK people may seem strange to those of you in the States but we seem even stranger to ourselves.

Cheers.

Garry

Hi, I've just joined the boards and figured I'd just post post to say hi to everyone. I know 2 or 3 of the regulars here and after browsing the threads for a while I feel like I know a whole bunch of you. hi.gif

Anyway I'm a Marvel Zombie from the UK and my current ambition is to complete my Avengers collection. 4 more books to go.

See you around.

Garry

Glad you decided to sign up! Welcome to the boards!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I just did an eBay deal with Garry and it was one of the smoothest and easiest transactions i've ever done hail.gif

See you around.

Garry

Welcome, Garry! What 4 Avengers books are you looking for?

Thanks for the kind words Arex blush.gif and thanks again to everyone else for being so friendly. thumbsup2.gif

I think I need to look into putting up an avatar, it'll probably take me a few days as I've got all the technical knowhow of a lobotomised caveman. I've nearly learnt my alphabet though.

Hi Matt, I have to say you were great to deal with as well, looking forward to next time.

Hey there drice6900, the Avengers I need are 1, 4, 5 and 93. I probably haven't got enough spare cash for 1 or 4 at the moment but I'm looking for the other 2.

Anyway I'm going to have to call it a night now and say goodbye because my three and a half month old baby is now crying her head off so I've got to do my fetherly duties. frustrated.gif I'll check in again tomorrow.

Seeya guys.

Garry