• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What does it take...

24 posts in this topic

... to get a post pinned to the top of this forum??? I emailed Dena about getting the "Moderns that are heating up on ebay" thread pinned as it is a very popular thread that has longevity. I know many of you have also asked, but so far: nothing.

It would also be cool to see Kevin Boyd's "Comics Shipping On..." threads pinned so they are easy to access. Maybe a "Comics Shipping this Week" and a "Comics Shipping Next Week" type of arrangement.

Anybody with me on this? Should we deluge Dena and Architect with PMs asking (politely) to pin these threads? Is there some sort of criteria that needs to be met first? confused-smiley-013.gif

Golden Age forum has 4 pinned threads, and even the Copper Age forum has a pinned thread. Let's show some respect for us Modern fans!!! sumo.gifsign-rantpost.gif

... to get a post pinned to the top of this forum??? I emailed Dena about getting the "Moderns that are heating up on ebay" thread pinned as it is a very popular thread that has longevity. I know many of you have also asked, but so far: nothing.

It would also be cool to see Kevin Boyd's "Comics Shipping On..." threads pinned so they are easy to access. Maybe a "Comics Shipping this Week" and a "Comics Shipping Next Week" type of arrangement.

Anybody with me on this? Should be deluge Dena and Architect with PMs asking (politely) to pin these threads? Is there some sort of criteria that needs to be met first? confused-smiley-013.gif

Golden Age forum has 4 pinned threads, and even the Copper Age forum has a pinned thread. Let's show some respect for us Modern fans!!! sumo.gifsign-rantpost.gif

takeit.gif I second that emotion! I view that thread every time I hop onto the boards!

yay.gifChris

Anybody with me on this? Should we deluge Dena and Architect with PMs asking (politely) to pin these threads? Is there some sort of criteria that needs to be met first? confused-smiley-013.gif

headbang.gif

Rename the current ones:

Comics Shipping THIS week... FINAL Lists

Comics Shipping NEXT week... ADVANCE Lists

I've already renamed the one for Dec. 20 (Advance). Regrettably, I can no longer edit the title for the December 13 list.

Done.

How should we do the "Comics Shipping This Week" thread?

Thanks for pinning that "comics heating..." thread 893applaud-thumb.gif

I think the original suggestion with two running threads titled "Comics Shipping this Week" and a "Comics Shipping Next Week" would work. Any other thoughts guys?

Rename the current ones:

Comics Shipping THIS week... FINAL Lists

Comics Shipping NEXT week... ADVANCE Lists

I've already renamed the one for Dec. 20 (Advance). Regrettably, I can no longer edit the title for the December 13 list.

thumbsup2.gif