• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scored my second Nick Cardy Horror cover....

7 posts in this topic

My goal is to score a nice cover from each of the DC 70's horror titles. Andrew at Goldenage knows this and alerted me to this cover a few months. I liked it a lot but at the time (and I still am) was locked up in time payments. So I had to pass. Somehow Andrew at Goldenage managed to start a trade negotiation with the owner. To make a long story short I traded 2 very nice books and in return I got the Ghosts 15 cover. Should have it in the next week.

A BIG THANKS TO ANDREW at Goldenage for getting the trade deal started. 893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

I actually think the OA looks much better than the final cover. The inks really bring out image. I have 2 covers down now.

ghosts15final.jpg

I trimmed the scan to get a better feel for how it will look framed.Sweet.

ghostart.jpg

Cool, you keep getting all those horror titles and leave the GOON art for medevil.gif

Seriously, sweet score. Congrats!

Well Goon is a Horror comic in a funny way. So it still fits in with what I collect. makepoint.gif

Did you get the piece yet?

OK, you keep getting all those 70's DC horror titles. Better?makepoint.gif

And, yes, I finally got the page. Thanks!flowerred.gif

Umm, I want to clarify: When I said I "finally got the page", I meant it took a long time to pry it loose from Buck. Not that it took him a long time to send it out. On the contrary, he was quite fast and a good packer, so thanks again!