• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What will you do with your downtime Thursday?

61 posts in this topic

I am PST, so this is easy - cook and eat dinner, wrestling practice with the boys, then we're heading down to the Elks Lodge to drink Shirley Temples and play shuffleboard - whoo hooo!!!yay.gifheadbang.gif

After I get the kids to bed, I think a couple of hours playing World of Warcraft are in order thumbsup2.gif

What server, race, class? *gets geeky* shy.gif

Turylon, Troll, Hunter at the moment grin.gif

You?

headbang.gif

Thunderlord, NElf, Hunter (49) gossip.gif

Tonight just happens to be the annual christmas office venture to the local titty bar. Nothing says 'Christmas' like some sweaty skank shoving her goods in your face, asking for money!

I'll be doing a book signing at the Christmas meeting of the Orange County Historical Society at Trinity Church in Orange, CA. Bring the kids!

What is it that you write Nearmint?

Shameless plug:

It's a chronological history of Newport Beach through vintage postcards...

cover.jpg

Tonight I'll be building a new high end custom computer for a client. I really enjoy building quality PCs.
Nice!! You know how to build PCs hail.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gif

gossip.gif I hope to do it for a living some day. Right now I'm a Network & Comp Systems Admin. It pays the bills, but it's not as fun as building PC's. I just got done building one for myself that's water cooled and almost 100% silent. cloud9.gif

Tonight I'll be building a new high end custom computer for a client. I really enjoy building quality PCs.
Nice!! You know how to build PCs hail.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gif

gossip.gif I hope to do it for a living some day. Right now I'm a Network & Comp Systems Admin. It pays the bills, but it's not as fun as building PC's. I just got done building one for myself that's water cooled and almost 100% silent. cloud9.gif

hail.gifhail.gif I need a job that pays the bills crazy.gif

After I get the kids to bed, I think a couple of hours playing World of Warcraft are in order thumbsup2.gif

What server, race, class? *gets geeky* shy.gif

Turylon, Troll, Hunter at the moment grin.gif

You?

headbang.gif

Thunderlord, NElf, Hunter (49) gossip.gif

My Troll is 49 also. Thank God, since the 40s are always the slowest for me 893applaud-thumb.gif

I have a dwarf hunter who is 60 already, and a smattering of other toons in the 20s. Might work up a warlock next thumbsup2.gif