• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What will you do with your downtime Thursday?

61 posts in this topic

linky

"On Thursday, 12/14/2006 between 8pm and 11pm eastern there will be some scheduled downtime for server maintenance of the message board server. The downtime will occur during this time window, but should not be for the entire time.

Once it starts, it shouldn't last more than about an hour at the maximum. We're adding some RAM to the machine.

We're sorry for any inconvenience. "

After I get the kids to bed, I think a couple of hours playing World of Warcraft are in order thumbsup2.gif

I know Greggy will be a nervous wreck while things are down, but how about the rest of you? wink.gif

linky

"On Thursday, 12/14/2006 between 8pm and 11pm eastern there will be some scheduled downtime for server maintenance of the message board server. The downtime will occur during this time window, but should not be for the entire time.

Once it starts, it shouldn't last more than about an hour at the maximum. We're adding some RAM to the machine.

After I get the kids to bed, I think a couple of hours playing World of Warcraft are in order thumbsup2.gif

I know Greggy will be a nervous wreck while things are down, but how about the rest of you? wink.gif

smoke crack yay.gif

linky

smoke crack yay.gif

headbang.gif

linky

smoke crack yay.gif

Whats her name

linky

WoW, what realm? I play a little now and again Kirin Tor.

What server, race, class? *gets geeky* shy.gif

Turylon, Troll, Hunter at the moment grin.gif

You?

Stormrage, Dwarf, Warrior (meat shield) acclaim.gif

Grinding BG after new patch for epic war tiger yay.giftakeit.gif