• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif I have one of those too. Probably from the same pedigree. 27_laughing.gif

More than any book, that one shows fingerprints like I don't know what.

I updated my registry today. Still in 4th place.

Oh well....

Yo Ice... I have a book for you if you want it.

since you don't take PMs this is the only way to comunicate with you. juggle.gif

*Edit* Nevermind you already have a 9.6 thumbsup2.gif

Edited by grider67

Yo Ice... I have a book for you if you want it.

since you don't take PMs this is the only way to comunicate with you. juggle.gif

*Edit* Nevermind you already have a 9.6 thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Grider. I really appreciate you thinking of me.

I accept PM's now. Mistake on my part.

Next time I look through my dupes I will keep you in mind.

I know I have an Action 443 9.6 that is a dupe (I have a 9.8).

Interested?

Hey Guys,

Of all the 100 pagers, the one that I need/want the most is a nice DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #4. Since I am a first issue collector, this has been on my want list for eons. I bought four of them back in the day, mostly through the CBG and all horribly overgraded; including one that I paid $100 for when it guided at $18 that the guy SWORE was perfect. frustrated.gif It is my best copy and might pull a CGC 8.5. Do you guys think nice copies of these are out there? Greggy has a 9.4 and someone has a 9.2, when I checked a while back. Is it time to pull the trigger on a decent 9.0 and give up the ghost? I'd love to know what you all think.

--Sean.

Here's one I just got at Motor City. I put it on the "Please Grade" section and would love the 100Pager experts opinions. This is an upgrade to a VG copy I owned since I was a kid. Thought it was great when I was younger because of the Injustice League battle. 27_laughing.gif

jla111-1.jpg[/img]

Hey Guys,

Of all the 100 pagers, the one that I need/want the most is a nice DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #4. Since I am a first issue collector, this has been on my want list for eons. I bought four of them back in the day, mostly through the CBG and all horribly overgraded; including one that I paid $100 for when it guided at $18 that the guy SWORE was perfect. frustrated.gif It is my best copy and might pull a CGC 8.5. Do you guys think nice copies of these are out there? Greggy has a 9.4 and someone has a 9.2, when I checked a while back. Is it time to pull the trigger on a decent 9.0 and give up the ghost? I'd love to know what you all think.

--Sean.

Well, there was a 9.2 that just sold in April for $760 (don't remember what this one looked like), the last 9.2 before that sold over 2 years ago, and there's only one record of a 9.0 sale on GPA (last August, $350). So yeah, if you see a nice 9.0 offered for sale I'd jump on it! thumbsup2.gif