• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

wow picked this up off c-link. One of two 9.8's. i've seen the other one, and I think the other one has a bad miswrap. RAD6B14F200766_17510.jpg

Nice pickup. However, the last time I saw this book for sale, I think it went for a little over $300.00.

If you are referring to the only other 9.8 as being subpar to yours, I believe Greggy owns it. I think he paid something over $400.00 for it, then a short time later, the other 9.8 appeared (must be the one you just bought) came up, and it went for a little over $300.00.

I've got quite a few myself.

Just picked up most of the Detective issues featuring

Manhunter this spring. Most of mine are at least fine condition.

No way to scan at this time.

Just email a list of what you need and I'll get back to you. I Have Superboy; Superman etc.

email- nashcomics@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance Mike

Just arrived in the mail

Flash229.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship) ...infinity

As a Bronze Age DC focused collector, except for a few FF and Avengers for reading, I'm in awe. These last books you've posted are incredible!

BTW, thanks for passing off your seconds (maybe thirds?) at the VCC. Probably the highest grade Superman's in my young collection.