• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

nice job.....wonder why he didn't put them on the website, he has other s on there......

Ask him. I have no idea. I didn't know about them until I saw them in San Diego.

Resub the JLA #113 over the B&B... I think it has a better chance. (thumbs u
Not going to resub a 9.8 100 pager. The BB 113 is a much stronger book anyways. :gossip:

What type of prices do you see these 100 pagers going for in the Comic Link auction?

9.8's 600-1000 apiece?

There are four "hardcore" DC 100 page collectors that I am aware of. One does not care to pay such high prices. One is not usually willing to compete with the remaining two (that would be me).

The remaining two probably bid according to their needs and current finances.

I would be surprised if any of the four 9.8's reach $1,000. Stunned, actually.

If I were going to guess, I would say the World's Finest 226 will go the highest, followed by Tarzan 230, then Brave & Bold 115, then Brave & Bold 113.

Tarzan 230 would normally be last, but not in this case.

Watch, I will probably be wrong on all four. :insane:

If I get a letter from an attorney that a rich uncle whom I was not aware of passed away and left me large sums of money, I will be buying all four. :banana::cloud9::hi: