• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know ebay seller "psychedelicgrave"?

52 posts in this topic

His BINs are higher than mine so I presume if someone buys the book from him he will turn around and buy it from me.

You think so? In that case, I've got this bridge...

This is actually a type of "scam" that some people pull. Of course I have no clue if this guy is just a complete scam artist but he has thousands of feedback and his activity is very recent.

He actually has books of mine listed that were sold or are no longer even listed on ebay.

I need contact info for this person.

He has linked his store to multiple items of mine. His BINs are higher than mine so I presume if someone buys the book from him he will turn around and buy it from me.

Unaccepteble. mad.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Refuse to sell! devil.gif

Then find the buyer from his eBay store and offer it to him for a discount!

makepoint.gif

I need contact info for this person.

He has linked his store to multiple items of mine. His BINs are higher than mine so I presume if someone buys the book from him he will turn around and buy it from me.

Unaccepteble.

The positive side of all this is that you remember which books you still own. Imagine if you popped his BIN and he hit yours? You would get to keep your book but owe him the difference.

The positive side of all this is that you remember which books you still own. Imagine if you popped his BIN and he hit yours? You would get to keep your book but owe him the difference.

lol. 27_laughing.gif Better yet...raise all your prices above his, then go pop all his BINs on your items. Probably wet himself when he goes shopping. frown.gif

lol. 27_laughing.gif Better yet...raise all your prices above his, then go pop all his BINs on your items. Probably wet himself when he goes shopping. frown.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

hail.gif

Yeah, if eBay doesn't take care of him that would. Especially since he'd be on the hook to eBay for fees!

It would be great if this guy got the sap scared out of him... Maybe Mark could combine an increased BIN situation with some very scary ESQ. signed paperwork.

Just a question though... Is what this guy is doing technically against Ebay rules? I know that stealing another listing's picture/description is, but are you required to have an item in hand before you sell it? I think this may have been discussed before, but I don't exactly remember.

It would be great if this guy got the sap scared out of him... Maybe Mark could combine an increased BIN situation with some very scary ESQ. signed paperwork.

Just a question though... Is what this guy is doing technically against Ebay rules? I know that stealing another listing's picture/description is, but are you required to have an item in hand before you sell it? I think this may have been discussed before, but I don't exactly remember.

This is the equivalent of a "Pre-Sale"

Ebay Rules = No Presales.

You cannot solicit bids for an item you do not currently have in your possession, in your ownership, or without express rights of the owner to sell for them.

Chris

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol. Better yet...raise all your prices above his, then go pop all his BINs on your items. Probably wet himself when he goes shopping.

Yeah, if eBay doesn't take care of him that would. Especially since he'd be on the hook to eBay for fees!

unfortunately - you would have to pay him first. He could just do a runner and not hit any BINs

This is the equivalent of a "Pre-Sale"

Ebay Rules = No Presales.

You cannot solicit bids for an item you do not currently have in your possession, in your ownership, or without express rights of the owner to sell for them.

Chris

Thanks.

thumbsup2.gif

I spotted this one too and placed it in another thread...but this is a good place for it too.

The seller is a piece of work....on top of violating the pre-sale Ebay Policy, stealing Mark's Scan, misrepresenting that he has the book to sell in the first place, and all around skeevy-ness....this line is in the auction.

"paypal is accepted only if buyer pays the paypal fee's which are around 5 percent more"

This is a blatant violation of Ebay's paypal rules, and he is overcharging on top of that...paypal charges 3.3% not 5%. He is looking to pocket almost $1000 extra profit by overcharging on what Paypal actually charges.

frustrated.gif

Piece of work indeed.

Chris