• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Potential Canada Post Strike

17 posts in this topic

There may be a potential strike by Canada Post next week. The strike deadline is set for 12:01 a.m. next Friday, July 18th. Keep this in mind when sending or receiving packages from Canada.

Hmmm atleast nothing will be stolen! 27_laughing.gif

The last time I sent a comic to Canada it took 9 weeks to get there. I thought they were on strike then. 893whatthe.gif

Tell me about it Brian, you sent that comic to me! BTW, great book. Thanks,

--Vince

Oh man that does suck 893whatthe.gif I have 3 transaction in payment stage and another 15 auctions up 8 of which already have bids. I guess we canuckleheads are going to have to sit here with our 893crossfingers-thumb.gif and hope this thing is averted. Thanks for the reminder as I had heard some rumors a few weeks ago, but it just didn't sink in.

Oh by the way tkg is a great Ebay seller 893applaud-thumb.gif my two purchases were awesome books and great service, never noticed you on the boards before but just wanted to say thanks again as a satisfied customer. smile.gif

Vancouver is close to the USA border. Just found a local service provided by a conglomerate of Vancouver area used bookstores (eBayers) that makes 2 drop offs per week to Blaine, WA (border town) to take advantage of the lower media mail rates, free USPS boxes & lower tracking rates. They have been providing this service for 2 yrs already.