• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB book with date stamp of 8/12 or better 8/12/70

8 posts in this topic

couldnt you just stamp one yourself confused-smiley-013.gif

You know to be 100% truthful, even though its painful to admit, I had not thought about that. insane.gif

However, I HATE date stamps and could not do it to a book from a 2006 much less 1970.

Let me know your preference in books and I'll do one up for you - I'm sure I've got some extra silver-age laying around from that era - dupes and under-copies - might even have some already with a close or exact date. Shoot me some favorite titles and/or issue numbers, and I'll let you know what I have.

Did you see the TOS #71 in this thread, was off by one day.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...p;vc=1&nt=2

yep I saw the TOS...:)

as for a gift...kind of.

My wife is BIG into box framing pictures etc....and whats to have a book with 8/12/70 or so (my birthday) to put into a picture box frame with a picture of me as a child to give to my mother for her birthday in January.

She wants it to be from a comic book that came out in Aug 1970

I am going just deface a comic book frown.gif and make her happy 27_laughing.gif