• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee on "Identity" TV show right now!

11 posts in this topic

I just flipped on the TV and that new show "Identity" was on and the contestant was trying to guess which person was a break dancer. She was agonizing over the decision and the host said "Is there anybody you are sure is NOT a break dancer" and she said yes and pointed to an old man in the back row who was none other than...STAN LEE! Too funny... 27_laughing.gif

I liked how the contestant was talking about how big of a track fan she was and ripping on her family for not knowing who marion jones was. (it was maurice greene standing up there) ONe of the most embarassing moments that I can remember. at least with the 250k she won, she can buy a southwest airline ticket.

Pretty cool. At least they didn't dis' Kirby and Ditko when they put up the graphic that said Stan CO-created Spidey, the Hulk and others...

Yeah, I was happy about that. I was watching it with my girlfriend. (actually I was asleep), when Stan came on she said his name and I woke up to hear the words "created spiderman" to which I responded "co-created". She just looked at me with that "you're a geek" look and I then went back to sleep.

laugh.gif