• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Stan Lee

28 posts in this topic

I just sent him an email- meeting him and having him on the Zone are still two of the coolest moments in my professional career. He is really something special.

Vincent

Whats his email adress? devil.gif

Our hobby probably wouldn't be here without his singular influence.

Happy 84th Stan!

What if Stan had left comics pre-Silver age, pre- FF #1? 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

He was immensely unhappy and burned out at this time by several accounts.

We would never know the magic and wonder of the Marvel universe. Would there even be superhero comics today without Stan? Thank God for Stan and of course Happy Birthday thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Our hobby probably wouldn't be here without his singular influence.

Happy 84th Stan!

What if Stan had left comics pre-Silver age, pre- FF #1? 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

He was immensely unhappy and burned out at this time by several accounts.

We would never know the magic and wonder of the Marvel universe. Would there even be superhero comics today without Stan? Thank God for Stan and of course Happy Birthday thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Without Stan Mabey Kirby would have taken Over and we would have had even more fantastic tales.

I just received this from Stan- funny!

Hi, Vincent,

Thanks for the birthday greeting and the kind words. I very much appreciate them.

And, to show my appreciation to everyone, I've ordered the banks and post office to remain open today and to do their business as usual!

Wishing you the Happiest of New Years!

Excelsior!

Stan

Hi, Vincent,

Thanks for the birthday greeting and the kind words. I very much appreciate them.

And, to show my appreciation to everyone, I've ordered the banks and post office to remain open today and to do their business as usual!

Excelsior!

Stan

27_laughing.gif

Happy B-Day Stan The Man! yay.gif

Hi, Vincent,

Excelsior!

Stan

893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif

hail.gif

Hi, Vincent,

Excelsior!

Stan

893applaud-thumb.gif What a cute message 893applaud-thumb.gif