• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM MY Brave & Bold 28

17 posts in this topic

trimming i doubt, or it would be the worst job of trimming ever done. the idea of trimming would be to have a sharp tight cut, obviously not what's going on on the right side.

I figured/hoped 5.0 or so.

trimming i doubt, or it would be the worst job of trimming ever done. the idea of trimming would be to have a sharp tight cut, obviously not what's going on on the right side.

I figured/hoped 5.0 or so.

just the cover trimmed?

Looks 5.0.

Zarzulo, where are you??? Metropolis would never ever ever sell a trimmed book!

This mid-grader is probably worth sending in to CGC I suppose, along with the Hulk 2 that scans poorly.

where the heck is the BC scan? this is like "comic show grading," where you take a book out of a box, give it a once-over in the bag, and then sell it.

it needs to be out of the bag, with a front and back scan, pls

I haven't bothered with BCs when the back looks better than the front.

I'm a bit of a jinxed man, I know the more I take books in and out of their mylars the better chance I have of destroying them.

I haven't bothered with BCs when the back looks better than the front.

I'm a bit of a jinxed man, I know the more I take books in and out of their mylars the better chance I have of destroying them.

27_laughing.gif

well then, i give it a 3.5 sumo.gif chicken. poke2.gif

flowerred.gif

Good chance this one is trimmed.

How can you possibly tell that when the book is in a bag with a grainy scan on top of it? Come on now. yeahok.gif

He's going to submit it so I guess we'll find out soon. After seeing so many other trimmed books over the years, maybe I'm seeing mirages in grainy scans too!