• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I can't believe heritage would devalue a slab like that! Now you are going to have to do some restoration on the slab and it wont be worth near as much... :baiting:

A little "Goo Gone" should take it right off :cloud9:

Is the regular version of #2 released yet?

No. And I don't think it's scheduled to be released until after the limited variant is actually.

I'm trying to find someone to hook me up with one of these from the Baltimore con.

2009_excl_sol-bcc.jpg

Is it a hard cover? I talked to a witness about a month ago who said he was going and I was hoping to get my WD signed. When is the con? Been so busy I haven't called him.

ok... I'm getting really annoyed that graemlins dont work in microsoft outlook...

I guess that's the sign that I'm too addicted to the boards

Not possible :banana:

No. And I don't think it's scheduled to be released until after the limited variant is actually.

I'm trying to find someone to hook me up with one of these from the Baltimore con.

2009_excl_sol-bcc.jpg

:o and that is???

I can't believe heritage would devalue a slab like that! Now you are going to have to do some restoration on the slab and it wont be worth near as much... :baiting:

I think I can remove it with Goo-be-gone...... hm then re-heat the plastic and smooth it out, then

2009_excl_sol-bcc.jpg

I'm not sure if it's just a con variant or an actual hardcover. It's listed as an exclusive on the Baltimore website.

got an epidural injection into my C6 vertebrae today!! :banana:

been having back/nek trouble with a pinched nerve thrown in. Everything was going well with the procedure, pretty simple.

Sitting in chair, head on the table, can't see. Doctor standing behind me numbs with little needle, then goes for the bigger needle to numb further down, I am fine trying not to twitch. Then my very supportive wife says, "wow, that's a big needle". Don't move, the doctor says. doh!

Nice. Outside of all the other references.......not much help when trying to be still.

lol

got an epidural injection into my C6 vertebrae today!! :banana:

been having back/nek trouble with a pinched nerve thrown in. Everything was going well with the procedure, pretty simple.

Sitting in chair, head on the table, can't see. Doctor standing behind me numbs with little needle, then goes for the bigger needle to numb further down, I am fine trying not to twitch. Then my very supportive wife says, "wow, that's a big needle". Don't move, the doctor says. doh!

Nice. Outside of all the other references.......not much help when trying to be still.

lol

Reminds me of the story my wife told me about her ex. When she was having the little guy her husband at the time is sitting on a chair staring at what is going on and making all these faces like "Oh Gross", "How can he fit" or "That must be painful". Freaked her right out. She warned me I better not do the same.

2009_excl_sol-bcc.jpg

I'm not sure if it's just a con variant or an actual hardcover. It's listed as an exclusive on the Baltimore website.

hm

All I could find was this:

Exclusive Stuff of Legend print at Baltimore Comic-Con

We will be selling an exclusive Comic-Con print of the recently announced series "The Stuff of Legend" written by Mike Raicht and Brian Smith and drawn by Charles Wilson III about a band of toys who venture in the world of the Boogeyman to rescue their owner from his clutches. All of the creators including the coloring team will be on hand at the convention to sign copies of the print.

http://www.th3rdworld.com/news/Exclusive-Stuff-of-Legend-print-at-Baltimore-Comic-Con

And here is a pic of the print:

http://www.th3rdworld.com/downloads/stuff/print-final.jpg

Called the doc's today, they reckon they should have my blood test results tomorrow, I've got a good feeling they're gonna come up clean :wishluck:

Called the doc's today, they reckon they should have my blood test results tomorrow, I've got a good feeling they're gonna come up clean :wishluck:

They should when they factor out the alcohol. (thumbs u

Seriously though, I hope everythings o.k.

DRX

hiyo everybody. i'm here, just sucks only getting on so late in the evening.

i'm fine thanks for asking jeff!

be better on saturday!

still waiting on that job, still nothing. finally got my 2nd wd #1 in the mail along with a bunch of madman comics for saturday.