• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Well I broke down Jason and bought another Chew 10.0. Expensive series for me. I thought trying to get my BA X-men would be too expensive. meh

Jeff, I know you just made a purchase from me, but that Bruce Campbell SS book just came in, and it is SWEET! :whistle::baiting:

hm ......have to ....resist

Well I broke down Jason and bought another Chew 10.0. Expensive series for me. I thought trying to get my BA X-men would be too expensive. meh

Jeff, I know you just made a purchase from me, but that Bruce Campbell SS book just came in, and it is SWEET! :whistle::baiting:

I can get you a picture if you want :devil:

Well I don't think there's a problem with looking. hm

lol and so it begins...

ugh... time to go waste a bunch of time meeting with Sparkletts about getting water service for the company.

why the hell would these guys annoy the mess out of me about getting a meeting, and then be late when I tell them I only have time to meet from 10-10:30

f-in dumb asses

ugh... time to go waste a bunch of time meeting with Sparkletts about getting water service for the company.

why the hell would these guys annoy the mess out of me about getting a meeting, and then be late when I tell them I only have time to meet from 10-10:30

f-in dumb asses

:censored:

I shall work on it sir (thumbs u

I shall work on it sir (thumbs u

PM sent! :shy: