• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I don't think I'm going to work anymore today. Of the 26 of us in the department there are only 6 of us here (and two of those are my employees)... think I'm just going to kick back and watch this Battlestar Galactica Caprica DVD I've had in my desk for like six weeks once my conference call gets over.

I've got to learn Steve's sales methods. My leaning on him this morning obviously didn't work. All of my experience is from the purchasing side and negotiating from that stand point.

lol

Well, my actual job is also in sales :shy:

I don't think I'm going to work anymore today. Of the 26 of us in the department there are only 6 of us here (and two of those are my employees)... think I'm just going to kick back and watch this Battlestar Galactica Caprica DVD I've had in my desk for like six weeks once my conference call gets over.

Sounds like a fun afternoon at the office!

I'm going to read Invincible Vol 4 Hardcover this afternoon :headbang:

steve, how much would you put the toe tags starting price on ebay ?

hm

Well, I've had a lot of luck on ebay listing books at a Buy-it-now price that is higher than I expect the book to sell for, and using the "best offer" option.

For instance, I tried to sell a Nashville Goon #32 CGC SS 9.8 here on the boards for $90 shipped, and it didn't sell. I listed it on ebay as a Buy-it-now (30 day listing) for $129+shipping, and got an offer of $100+shipping withing hours of listing it. I accepted immediately!

So, I would try listing it that way (only costs 0.35 to list) for maybe $150-$175 with the "best offer" option.

Just my 2c

Good luck!

I thought I might study this afternoon which looks like fun compared to working. So, you work in sales Steve? Starting to understand :idea: I'll be able to see the pic at home shortly.

I thought I might study this afternoon which looks like fun compared to working. So, you work in sales Steve? Starting to understand :idea: I'll be able to see the pic at home shortly.

Yep, I work in inside sales, been at it for 5 years already :o

Time flies!