• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Savage Tales...

24 posts in this topic

Guess I'll break the bad news to you folks, it's regular comics sized, seems to be double sized in the number of pages, though. Picked up the Suydam cover, it's fantastic!

Too bad about the size, probably not cost efficient. Still looking forward to this though! thumbsup2.gif

Picked up one today, they held the Virgin variant for me, but said they didn't get the negative. Only charged me $10 for the Virgin, but was disappointed with it being comic size so didn't by the regular version, would have been nice to have all three variants of the same cover...

They should do some modern war stories. Modern Blazing Combat or Savage Tales of Terrorism for a mature reader such as the 1985 version with Savage Tales of Vietnam.

Howzzabout some anti-terrorist war propaganda that is straight out of Skywald and Eerie.

True Tales of Terrorist Torture! Like a True Men's Adventure from the days when "Werewolf-Women of the SS" was on the cover. Yowza!

I was looking forward to this as a magazine, but I'm not interested in buying any more new comics, much less another Red Sonja book.

I think the market is ripe for a quality B&W barbarian mag right now. To bad no one is publishing one.

I guess this thread should be moved to the modern section, anyway I stopped by my LCS to ask about the Satan's Sodomy Baby, as I'm about to leave he tells me that he got the Negative variant of Savage Tales in (appearently they shorted him on the order last week), I say great, how much (expecting $10-20), he said $5 (I had to pay $10 for the more common Virgin variant at this store)! Sweet...