• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise presents a Toronto Comic Book Fan SuperShow on Sunday March 25, 2007

90 posts in this topic

Hummm, red sweatshirt, that'll be easy to spot. stooges.gif I'll be the one wearing the Omega Seamaster watch ... poke2.gif

Seriously, has anyone thought about or ever suggested a forum name tag or bracelet or dog tags?

Take a small, blank piece of paper or label. Using a black marker write 'CGC forum member'. Then write your posting name and real name. Pin or stick onto shirt/coat. That would make identifying each other very simple.

Meanwhile, I'll be sitting on a chair, behind a table, trying not to talk to people. Noooo, that's not true. I'm extra friendly.

Well, depending on weather I'll either be wearing my blue New England Patriots sweater or a Nautica t-shirt and a New England Patriots bomber jacket. I think my wife is planning on wearing her blue New England Patriots sweater as well. (Yes the sweaters match. We're sad.) We should be easy to recognize. Fat guy in matching Pats sweater with wife. lol May be going with a couple friends too. My best friend has dreads so that should make us easily identifiable.

I'll be the guy all decked out in baby blue North Carolina Tarheel clothing. They don't play now til 5:05 on Sunday so I'll be able to stick around a lot later than I was expecting to.

Jim

easy target... poke2.gif