• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paradise presents a Toronto Comic Book Fan SuperShow on Sunday March 25, 2007

90 posts in this topic

I was afraid that was gonna happen. I was looking for like a sign or something I guess. And on top of that I wrote a list of what everyone would be wearing etc. which promptly stayed in my wife's purse the whole time. So obviously that didn't work out. DUH

Well, hopefully you'll do a show here in the future where I can catch ya.

Rob just kidding I never saw you I don`t even know what you look like hi.gif

John

oh Well at least I don't feel like a complete *spoon* now. 27_laughing.gif

You planning to do the next show?

okay, the next time there's a show in Toronto, i'm going to tell the board members what i look like and what i'm wearing so we can all get together, eat and talk comic books

This is a good idea. We should pick a place ahead of time and have an actual forum dinner. There's lots of cool restraunts and pubs around all of the main convention sites.

Here are a few books I picked up at the show!! I love my Canadian Editions!!

All are off white to white pages!!

th_scan0008-2.jpgth_scan0013-1.jpgth_scan0011-2.jpgth_scan0012-2.jpgth_scan0010-2.jpgth_scan0009-2.jpgth_scan0006-2.jpg

Special thanks to the guys from Montreal especially Oscar!! So far all the Canadian Editions I have picked up from them have been high grade. Here is an example!

HPIM1608.jpg

I stopped in ever so briefly around the 2pm time. Just a quick tour around a couple of times. I was with a friend of mine and she wasn't feeling well so I didn't get a chance to stick around.

Anyways, hopefully us Canuckleheaded forumites can plan a meeting or dinner or just a trip to the coffee shop at the next show.

Cheers,

Ubie X

the worst things for me was a dealer had the miller leather batman collection and a guy was holding it humming and hawing, i was right next to him waiting for him to put it down, then the dealer knocks money off so he'll take it...DAMMIT!!!!!! plus i still need 300 #4 but it was 25 bucks cause the movie which is insane!. i was offered 20 dollars to not buy 3 dealy hands of kung fu mags, but i had to, adams bruce lee cover! was one

okay, the next time there's a show in Toronto, i'm going to tell the board members what i look like and what i'm wearing so we can all get together, eat and talk comic books

This is a good idea. We should pick a place ahead of time and have an actual forum dinner. There's lots of cool restraunts and pubs around all of the main convention sites.

it'd be pretty crazy to try and organize that. i can't imagine how diverse a group of people we would be all in person in one place instead of on these forums

we should ask the Paradise guys to organize that.

WINGS and BEER!

It's pretty standard practice at a lot of these conventions for a group of forumites to gather for lunch of dinner, and that is usually done on these boards. Usually one person steps forward and selects a place and tells everyone else when and where.

I think it would be great if you guys decided to have a forum dinner on the weekend of June 8-10.

However, there is absolutely no way that Peter or I would be able to organize a forum dinner or lunch around that or any other Paradise events -- we're too busy organizing and running the shows to even be able to commit to attending such a lunch or dinner.