• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey guys, can you give me a hand with this one?

17 posts in this topic

vh30.jpg

vh30back.jpg

grin.gif

Here's a nice mid-grade GA to try grading, since we were discussing them yesterday. There's some color flaking on the spine which is pretty well hidden from the front (but if you look at the back cover spine, you'll get the idea better). Covers have some visible yellowing in the center, but pages are pretty nice. Thanks all!

General edgewear and slightly rounded corners. NO creases, NO stains, NO chips. This is a well-preserved book with an accumulation of small flaws. Still retains a good degree of eye appeal.

That is, it is a textbook 6.0 by almost any standard. With a slight GA bump, I'd have no problem calling this a 6.5. Without the spine rubs and the overhang creases, I'd be tempted to call it a 7.0.

sumo.gif

OK... let the VGs fly... foreheadslap.gifscrewy.gif

6.0, the crinkly overhang, the noticably rounded top corner, and the color chips on the spine visible from the back are just a bit too much for me to be completely comfortable with 6.5, but it sure has nice eye-appeal!

General edgewear and slightly rounded corners. NO creases, NO stains, NO chips. This is a well-preserved book with an accumulation of small flaws. Still retains a good degree of eye appeal.

That is, it is a textbook 6.0 by almost any standard.

I agree.

Great looking copy! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I would be happy paying 6.0 guide for this one thumbsup2.gif

Resembles a copy that has been taken moderate - better than average care off but has been handled many times and read many times. As mentioned no stains no foxing nothing to detract significantly from eye appeal. Faults being rounded corners LUC on FC a bit bumped as well, spine dings and a slight overhang. Its a FINE looking comic book grin.gif