• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World con dates for '07 & '08

33 posts in this topic

Baltimore. thumbsup2.gif
Im thinking about that one too if I have some extra funds at the time. Silverandbronze told me this is a good show and baltimore is nice so 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Baltimore is a GREAT show, amazing guest list. The 2007 Guest of Honor is pretty damn good. I strongly urge that you get hotel reservations early, however, as hotels get filled up early - the Orioles are playing Boston and there will be a big contingent of Bosox fans.

Absolutely --

Baltimore is one of the great shows on the east coast and one of my favorite year after year. Dan -- are the dates set yet?

Baltimore. thumbsup2.gif
Im thinking about that one too if I have some extra funds at the time. Silverandbronze told me this is a good show and baltimore is nice so 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Baltimore is a GREAT show, amazing guest list. The 2007 Guest of Honor is pretty damn good. I strongly urge that you get hotel reservations early, however, as hotels get filled up early - the Orioles are playing Boston and there will be a big contingent of Bosox fans.

Absolutely --

Baltimore is one of the great shows on the east coast and one of my favorite year after year. Dan -- are the dates set yet?

I guess this is becoming a stronger possibility from what you guys have just said.

WW Chicago has been moved up by a full month from August to June in 2008,. which would put it before San Diego in 2008,.. so I guess I will finally be able to beat nearmint to the GA Action Comics for once.

But I'll see them two months prior to Chicago in LA... shy.gif

didn't think of that frustrated.gif

WW Philadelphia, June 15-17, 2007

WW Chicago, Aug 9-12, 2007

If I can only make it to one of these two shows, and can only attend one day, which one should I attend, and what day?

What I'm interested in (in order):

1. Having fun with my girlfriend not at the convention. Concerts, sporting event, museums, good food, etc…

2. Comic books

3. Comic Creators

4. Meeting forum members

If I can only make it to one of these two shows, and can only attend one day, which one should I attend, and what day?

1. Having fun with my girlfriend not at the convention. Concerts, sporting event, museums, good food, etc…

2. Comic books

3. Comic Creators

4. Meeting forum members

Well, the ChiSox are in town that weekend (Cubs arent sorry.gif)

Ive heard that Chicago is unbeatable for buying

Im going hi.gif

Ive heard that Philly show succks arse

2. Comic books

3. Comic Creators

4. Meeting forum members

Im going hi.gif

I heard the philly show sucks too but I want to meet up with some forum members and the travel is cheap for me

2. Comic books

3. Comic Creators

4. Meeting forum members

Chicago. Not even a question. Go to the show on Friday, then go into the city on Saturday, come back to Gibsons for dinner Saturday night. The forum dinner in Chicago is the highlight of the show season. Casually flipping through an Action 1 or a Detective 1 makes my day.

2. Comic books

3. Comic Creators

4. Meeting forum members

Im going hi.gif

I heard the philly show sucks too but I want to meet up with some forum members and the travel is cheap for me

Dude, I live in Philly and I would tell you to go to Chicago.

2. Comic books

3. Comic Creators

4. Meeting forum members

Im going hi.gif

Dude, I live in Philly and I would tell you to go to Chicago.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I am going to have to consider this then