• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the grade of my Daredevil #168

12 posts in this topic

9.0- if that is a small pen mark on BC-scan should be bigger- defects are very hard to see BTW nice book!

That's weird, I have a DD #168 with the same pen mark in the exact same spot on the b/c. It's not quite as long though. It runs at the same angle and everything. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

9.0- if that is a small pen mark on BC-scan should be bigger- defects are very hard to see BTW nice book!

That's weird, I have a DD #168 with the same pen mark in the exact same spot on the b/c. It's not quite as long though. It runs at the same angle and everything. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's not a pen mark it's from the printer. I have had 3 copies with the same mark.

That's not a pen mark it's from the printer. I have had 3 copies with the same mark.

that being the case i would go with 9.2