• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM War Comics #11 (Atlas)

12 posts in this topic

Beautiful.... perhaps the most desirable of all Atlas war books.

I'd say 6.5. Nice copy. I used to have one frown.gif

Great book to see,

Shep

I'd be leaning more towards 6.5 as well. It's a very nice copy indeed! Congrats!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Andy

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find that copy. It is a very, very, very tough book to come by.

I got my copy off ebay about five years ago, and won it onlly after some furious bidding.

Shep

I won It along with 9 other War Comics from Heritage a few weeks ago. 893applaud-thumb.gif linky -> http://comics.heritageauctions.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=16124&Lot_No=16359

I knew I had to bring out the big guns to win this auction, 2 last minute bids jacked the price up about $150. Blew my comic budget for the next 2 months but it was worth it to me. I was pleasently suprised when I recieved them, they are all in decent condition ( a few VFs in there I think) and only 2 stinkers in the lot, #8 the worst of the bunch. I was worried #11 was going to be one of the books bringing down the avg, grade, so yea, I'm very happy with my purchase. I've wanted this book ever since I saw the cover/started collecting golden age. headbang.gif

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find that copy. It is a very, very, very tough book to come by.

I got my copy off ebay about five years ago, and won it onlly after some furious bidding.

Shep

I won It along with 9 other War Comics from Heritage a few weeks ago. 893applaud-thumb.gif linky -> http://comics.heritageauctions.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=16124&Lot_No=16359

I knew I had to bring out the big guns to win this auction, 2 last minute bids jacked the price up about $150. Blew my comic budget for the next 2 months but it was worth it to me. I was pleasently suprised when I recieved them, they are all in decent condition ( a few VFs in there I think) and only 2 stinkers in the lot, #8 the worst of the bunch. I was worried #11 was going to be one of the books bringing down the avg, grade, so yea, I'm very happy with my purchase. I've wanted this book ever since I saw the cover/started collecting golden age. headbang.gif

Nice pickup. I was seriously considering bidding on that lot, but there was no description or picture of the #11 which made me think it probably wasn't in the same range as the others. If it was 8.0 or better, I would have bid the moon.

Great book!