• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Brave & The Bold #60

8 posts in this topic

This is another book I bought today at my local LCS which was having a sale.

The front cover has some spine wear but I liked the overall colors, etc. The back cover really jumped out at me (though had no influence on the purchase. 27_laughing.gif ) It is bright white and almost no defects.

What do you think? I have my thoughts. BB60.jpg[/img] BB60B.jpg[/img]

I look very hard for that book all the time. You should be happy to have scored it in that condition as VF or better in that issue is very difficult. Trust Me.

yeah, i think you need to post it in the SA Forum, unless you already have. especially in the "Sleeper Books" thread

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

looks like a strong VF to me

Due to the scan, 8.5 may be too generous. (Or I may be too hard on it. 27_laughing.gif )

At the top left corner and top middle, there appears to be some extremely small spots where the black is worn away. Not sure if this was caused by the printer or due to wear.

I probably graded harder on the small creases on the spine. Especially by Kid Flash.

I was thinking a 7.5 when I bought it. Maybe inching up to an 8.0. Let me know if what I described more in detail would warrant what I think?