• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Zombies Army of Darkness

212 posts in this topic

I still have a Marvel Zombies 1 First Printing CGC 9.8 Sig Series w/ Suydam & Kirkman

I'd be interested in that one. If you're thinking of selling, please PM me

Then you can sell me your blue label headbang.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Possibly

yay.gif

So much relies on me selling! grin.gif

I'm in no rush to sell right now. But I'll defnitely keep you in mind.

I still have a Marvel Zombies 1 First Printing CGC 9.8 Sig Series w/ Suydam & Kirkman

I'd be interested in that one. If you're thinking of selling, please PM me

Then you can sell me your blue label headbang.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Possibly

yay.gif

So much relies on me selling! grin.gif

I'm in no rush to sell right now. But I'll defnitely keep you in mind.

Thanks flowerred.gif

Hey Evil Ash,

Have you ever seen a 30 days of night 1 in CGC 9.8??

Nope, 9.6 is the highest I've ever seen in person....

I believe there is only one 9.8 out there, and the owner wanted a CRAZY price for it.

I'm happy with my 9.4, but I REALLY thought it would have graded higher (submitted myself). It looked like at least a 9.6 confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey Evil Ash,

I believe there is only one 9.8 out there, and the owner wanted a CRAZY price for it.

I'm happy with my 9.4, but I REALLY thought it would have graded higher (submitted myself). It looked like at least a 9.6 confused-smiley-013.gif

I want to get one in 9.6 / 9.8 but it seems like I need to submit one myself. Problem is I never see them confused-smiley-013.gif . I bought one at a con and when I got home I relized it was a 2nd printing tonofbricks.gif

Good lord #13 AOD sketch is selling for over 70 bucks right now...

Yeah, I saw that, and the negative variant went for $50+

I'm thinking of selling mine while they're hot and then buying them back once they cool off a bit 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I paid only $9.99 each for mine luckily, so it would be a nice little profit

I'm still kind of torn with what to do...

Hey Evil Ash,

I want to get one in 9.6 / 9.8 but it seems like I need to submit one myself. Problem is I never see them confused-smiley-013.gif . I bought one at a con and when I got home I relized it was a 2nd printing tonofbricks.gif

It's a REALLY tough book in high grade. I lucked out at a convention a few years back and bought my raw copy for $30 893whatthe.gif I really thougt it was borderline 9.8 and I was so excited. frown.gif

I'm thinking of selling mine while they're hot and then buying them back once they cool off a bit 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I would sell them and then buy them back when the price comes back to earth

Hey Evil Ash,

It's a REALLY tough book in high grade. I lucked out at a convention a few years back and bought my raw copy for $30 893whatthe.gif I really thougt it was borderline 9.8 and I was so excited. frown.gif

flowerred.gif

I would get them slabbed now, that way when the series comes out you'll be one of the first on e-bay. The prices we'll definitely hold until then. The only worry would be it coming back below a 9.8. I had a Heroes Comic graded as a 9.6 and sold it for $86 when I probably could have sold it for that price raw, so the $20ish price for grading was for nothing. Depends how good your copies are.

That's what I'm leaning towards as well.....thanks for the advice flowerred.gif

That's what I'm leaning towards as well.....thanks for the advice flowerred.gif

thumbsup2.gif

If you want you can bid on pre-order CGC 9.8's on ebay $29.99, or "make an offer" which mine was accepted, last I saw there was 6 still available. I'm sure this one is a solid investment, even short term, as seen with AOD #13. You can see the ad poster there too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

If you bid, then you're welcome...

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

If you want you can bid on pre-order CGC 9.8's on ebay $29.99, or "make an offer" which mine was accepted, last I saw there was 6 still available. I'm sure this one is a solid investment, even short term, as seen with AOD #13. You can see the ad poster there too.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif
makepoint.gif

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Your welcome...

Thanks thumbsup2.gif
makepoint.gif

And you too...

Thanks thumbsup2.gif
makepoint.gif

And you too...

Do you guys mind my asking what price was offered that he accepted?

Thank you flowerred.gif

Thanks thumbsup2.gif
makepoint.gif

And you too...

Do you guys mind my asking what price was offered that he accepted?

Thank you flowerred.gif

Yea, spill the beans. popcorn.gif