• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking at Detective Comics #1 in the French Quarter

25 posts in this topic

After such a fine night last night, the saints took down the Eagles! Glad you were there for it Bill! And I DO love my party favor books!

Who Dat Say dey gonna beat dem Saints???

Yahoo! What a game. I had the time of my life in the Dome tonight. I am drained. Now I am pulling for the Seahawks to beat the Bears, so I can attend the NFC Championship game next week in New Orleans! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifcloud9.gifacclaim.gifheadbang.gif

I've always wondered if I will ever get to see a tec 1 in person, I know i'll never hold one. Very nice.

hello all...

sid, next year I am visiting my aunt in Coloroda springs...if you are anywhere close to that, lmk and i will bring a tec 1 for you to hold (and read, etc)

rick

Tonight I met up with the comics legend ciorac in the French Quarter of New Orleans. We were drinking a beer having a good chat, and then he began unloading the bag he brought with him. Detective #1, 29, 30, 31, 34, 35, mile highs, green lantern #1, flash 1, jaw dropping book after book. All being admired in a bar/restuarant out in public. Needless to say, it was a high point and perfect close to my one month long vacation in New Orleans.

Bill is a one of a kind man, who has led a most interesting and varied life, and one of the most generous and friendly guys you'd ever want to talk to. My hat is off to you Bill, for driving out to see me, and bringing the most sought after books in the hobby to share with me on top of it all!

Is this what it was like?

1585407-MillietheModel148.jpg

Jack

Tonight I met up with the comics legend ciorac in the French Quarter of New Orleans. We were drinking a beer having a good chat, and then he began unloading the bag he brought with him. Detective #1, 29, 30, 31, 34, 35, mile highs, green lantern #1, flash 1, jaw dropping book after book. All being admired in a bar/restuarant out in public. Needless to say, it was a high point and perfect close to my one month long vacation in New Orleans.

Bill is a one of a kind man, who has led a most interesting and varied life, and one of the most generous and friendly guys you'd ever want to talk to. My hat is off to you Bill, for driving out to see me, and bringing the most sought after books in the hobby to share with me on top of it all!

Is this what it was like?

1585407-MillietheModel148.jpg

Jack

They are a little "over-dressed" for the French Quarter.