• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay CGC: Golden-Age, Silver-Age 1st App., Bronze-Age #1, File Copy & more!

8 posts in this topic

Greetings to all! hi.gif

We'll throw this out there -- current eBay items:

Nice CGC Graded books, Bronze & Modern-Age Raw Comics and occasional oddities.

MARVEL SPOTLIGHT #28, 9.0 CGC -- 1st solo Moon Knight story, 1976!

KA-ZAR #1 CGC 9.2 -- w/ White pages, 1974!

YOSEMITE SAM #12, 9.2 CGC -- Random House FILE COPY, 1973 <only 1 of 2 graded copies>!

AVENGERS #52, 9.2 CGC -- 1st appearance Grim Reaper & Black Panther joins, 1968!

RANGERS COMICS #44, 8.0 CGC -- Fiction House 52pgs., 1948 <only 3 copies grade higher>!

HARVEY COMICS HITS #51, 6.5 CGC -- features The Phantom, 1951 <only 1, 7.0 graded higher>!

Nothing too outrageous -- please take a peek ! I say what I'll do and do what I say!

I will treat you right and I'll find a bonus item or two for Forum Members <wink-wink> -- THANKS AGAIN!

hail.gif

can't see the small, fuzzy scan. Care to post a big scan of the Rangers 44 here?

Hey there hi.gif! Thanks for the interest, it is actually an older scan shy.gif and unfortunately I have no way to update it currently ~ sry. I did just get a Casio Exilm 10.1 MP digital, but have yet to fire it up. In the meantime, I will see what I can do about grabbing someone w/ a decent scanner for us.

I appologize for not being able to improve the current picture for you blush.gif. The Slab is in Stellar shape w/ no scratches or other condition issues; the front cover presents extremely well, seeing only minor upper and lower spine-blunting and slight stress marks. There does appear to be some minor, lower-edge discoloring on the back cover, however. All-in-all, it's a truly great looking book... Thanks again.

- Neal

You only ship to the states? yeahok.gif

Not necessarily, but I like interested non-US parties to contact me 1st shy.gif...

Certainly, I should be a bit more accomodating for fellow-forumites hail.gif!

I did just offer to ship to someone in Australia, so I should be able to handle a bundle to Canada -- it simply costs a bit more $$, but that can be arranged.

Besides, living in Western NY -- Canada is literally right next door!

Thanks for the note, CA shipping can certainly be arranged thumbsup2.gif!

<Tic-Toc... Tic-Toc> Just under 24hrs. left on the 1st 20 lots... - Neal

Greetings once more! bumpit.gif

We'll throw this out there, again -- current eBay items:

AVENGERS #52, 9.2 CGC -- 1st appearance Grim Reaper & Black Panther joins, 1968!

RANGERS COMICS #44, 8.0 CGC -- Fiction House 52pgs., 1948 <only 3 copies grade higher>!

HARVEY COMICS HITS #51, 6.5 CGC -- features The Phantom, 1951 <only 1, 7.0 graded higher>!

KA-ZAR #1 CGC 9.2 -- w/ White Pages, 1974!

YOSEMITE SAM #12, 9.2 CGC -- Random House FILE COPY, 1973 <only 1 of 2 graded copies>!

OMEGA THE UNKNOWN #3, 9.6 CGC -- featuring Electro, 7/1976 <highest graded copy>!

KULL THE CONQUEROR #2, 9.2 CGC -- w/ White Pages!

WOLVERINE LIMITED SERIES #4, 8.5 CGC -- a nice looking book!

... and of course, a personal favorite cloud9.gif:

THE HUMAN FLY #1, VF+/NM -- a great looking, raw book!

A few readjusted prices, some w/ Buy-it-Now ~~ please take a peek ! I say what I'll do and do what I say!

I will treat you right and I'll find a bonus item or two for Forum Members, just let me know who y'all are <wink-wink> -- THANKS AGAIN!

hail.gif

grin.gif 18 more hours on the 2 Golden-Age and Avengers book... others relisted for your viewing pleasure! tongue.gif

Time for the final 10hr. bumpit.gif on my current lots:

We'll throw this out there, again -- current eBay items:

KA-ZAR #1 CGC 9.2 -- w/ White Pages, 1974!

OMEGA THE UNKNOWN #3, 9.6 CGC -- featuring Electro, 7/1976 <highest graded copy>!

KULL THE CONQUEROR #2, 9.2 CGC -- w/ White Pages!

WOLVERINE LIMITED SERIES #4, 8.5 CGC -- a nice looking book!

... and of course, some personal favorites cloud9.gif:

THE HUMAN FLY #1, VF+/NM -- a great looking, raw book!

THE HUMAN FLY #1, VG -- not a good looker, but a great reader ~ HA!

A few readjusted prices, some w/ Buy-it-Now ~~ please take a peek ! I say what I'll do and do what I say!

I will treat you right and I'll find a bonus item or two for Forum Members, just let me know who y'all are <wink-wink> -- THANKS AGAIN!

hail.gif