• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil Poll

Debate Milla's future:  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Debate Milla's future:

10 posts in this topic

In the latest Daredevil, I was pleased to see Matt finally in costume. I also found the scene with Bullseye going after Milla to be incredibly tense, if only for the fact I like her and want to see more of her and Matt together. Given all this, what do you think is going to happen in next month's issue 50?

This was a great issue. Daredevil is easily the best super-hero book out right now. The Bullseye/Milla scene was incredibly tense, adn it was awesome to see DD go berserk on him. Can't believe he carved his face up!

Chris

Daredevil is a great book, but the best super hero book is the Flash... I'm not even that big a DC fan, but it's better than DD right now... I personally find Maleev's art distracting, but that notwithstanding, the Flash is overall the best hero book.

the Flash? really? I like this Zoom run better than the last 20 issues....but am put off by the character. Also, the artwork has been inked without any blacks and colored with pastels for all that time. (this is a new artist right? or are they just using full-strength color again?) I found it very hard to look at.

I also like this issue---and th ebendis issues very much. I dont think Milla wil die in this arc. Someday, sure (and I think she kinda sensed that in this issue that a relationship with Matt is a one way ticket. But I think Bendis will have fun exploring their relationship for a while.

I think the pacing (no pun intended) of the Flash series and the development of Wally West as a character has been tremendous. I think DD is awesome, but it reminds me more often of a crime book (and that's fine too) rather than a straight super hero book. I think there have been some very original stories told by Bendis, but... I haven't been as a big a fan of the recent storyline... it's good, but not my favorite. I'm also not overly impressed by beating down Murdock over and over again... it's obvious that the hero has to have problems, but Murdock's always seem to be in the same vein. I think the Flash is exciting, has much more interesting and varied villians, and that Geoff Johns has elevated this book from boring to amazing in a short amount of time. It's the book I look forward to most.

I enjoyed the issue as well. I felt the whole Bendis DD storyline was draggin, giving Matt ample opportunity to reveal himself to the public - he may actually do it to nail Bullseye - but what was that whole BS about discovering Bullseye's origin and real name? Wasn't that revealed at some point in volume 1? I'll have to go back and check - I thought that was kind of lame, expounding while pounding - that whole fight scene where DD keeps yaking while taking on Bullseye who only seems a former shadow of himself, the way he loses so quickly to DD without even making him bleed?