• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books Signed by Creators Who Didn't Work on That Issue

33 posts in this topic

Triples on SA books = Good

Quads are even better. Especially when it is on something other than a crappy Marvel

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

And even better than the quad's are the ones signed 15 times (yeah, I know, I'm a *spoon*)

We aren't talking about moders. he said SA books. If we want to throw around multiple sigs on moderns i will bring out my Superman/Batman 26 with 13 signatures in 9.8 insane.gif

Are you serious

100%. Need to scan that one and upload it.

Quads are even better. Especially when it is on something other than a crappy Marvel

And even better than the quad's are the ones signed 15 times (yeah, I know, I'm a *spoon*)

We aren't talking about moders. he said SA books. If we want to throw around multiple sigs on moderns i will bring out my Superman/Batman 26 with 13 signatures in 9.8 insane.gif

Are you serious

100%. Need to scan that one and upload it.

I look foward to seeing it

Darrell. is that the book you bought from you LCS???

If so damn dude nice!

anyway.

My opinion on this is NO.

Unless the person actually worked on that issue no one else will sign it.

Otherwise it means nothing to me.

Well, maybe it might mean something.

I mean, a stan lee sig is a stan lee sig. tongue.gif

Are you serious

(He is and I have one also in 9.8...other cover...with same said 13 sigs headbang.gif I will get a pic up tomorrow...Kris rules...more proof)

Ya buncha addicts poke2.gif